2011 ford transit connect xlt

The second-row bench does fold and flip forward, and also sports LATCH child seat anchors. 2011 Ford Escape XLT. * FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS. They were ultra accommodating as I was shopping from out of state and Dillon and Ben were great to work with. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Replacement Motor Mounts - CARiD.com Advance Auto coupon for. Save $6,621 on a used 2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT near you. Time left: 6d 09h . The Transit Connect also manages to defy its dimensions with reassuring stability. *Late Availability*, vehicle location tracking, speed & idle time, optional diagnostics & maintenance reports How to add freon to your 2010 Ford Transit Connect: hook up the can of refrigerant (likely r-134a) to the low pressure port. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. It is pretty much a base model but they are very hard to find these days so happy to get it. Keyless Entry. Warranty information last updated: 6/25/10. Auto-dimming rear view mirror -- $345 Who would have thought a crude little van could drive so well? Year : 2011 Make : Ford Model : Transit Connect Trim : Cargo Van XLT Mileage : 199,559 miles Transmission : Automatic Exterior Color : WHITE Interior Color : GRAY Series : Cargo Van XLT Mini-Van Drivetrain : FWD Condition : Excellent VIN : NM0LS7DN4BT060657 Stock ID : 3704 Engine : 4 Cylinder Engine 2011 Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT Tires. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. The Ford Transit Connect is built off a Ford Focus platform. 21/26 City/Highway MPG What Transit Connect accessories are on your list? Close [X] Visualizer. Apr 13, 2011. It's also known for being very driveable, easy to maneuver, and repairs are inexpensive. Awards & Ratings; Reviews; Cars for Sale; . I didnt buy that particular car but I did just purchase a vehicle from them. Check if this fits your 2011 Ford Transit Connect. Awesome guys!!! XLT Plus models add rear quarter windows and some cargo area dress-up panels, but the atmosphere remains quite spartan. Check out this used 2011 Ford Transit Connect for sale! hours. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT FWD with Rear Glass . See original listing. A Minivan For Entrepreneurs, Not Moms 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT - Click above for high-res image gallery You are no doubt familiar with the Transit Connect, the panel van that Ford began . (4 mi). Upsizing Wheels or Tires? Locks & Hardware for Ford Transit Connect 2011 Ford Transit Connect Accessories Reviews Read this recent 2011 Ford Transit Connect CURT Trailer Hitches customer review: Lee J from Richburg, SC says "This was the easiest hitch I've ever . 316 Great Deals out of 4,992 listings starting at $2,295, 156 Great Deals out of 2,345 listings starting at $2,960, 5,660 Great Deals out of 106,422 listings starting at $999, 236 Great Deals out of 3,140 listings starting at $2,295, 10 Great Deals out of 129 listings starting at $2,295, 11 Great Deals out of 118 listings starting at $4,995, 4 Great Deals out of 41 listings starting at $3,995. 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Package Quantity: 1. Didn't ask for preferences, only really cared about finances. According to Ford, the Wagon (the one with more windows and a second row of seats rather than an open cargo area) makes up only about 20 percent of all Transit Connect sales in the United States, which makes sense, particularly since fleet sales make up a very significant portion of the TC's sales. XLT 3dr Van w/Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A) $2,995. Much of the credit goes to the heavy steering. Used 2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT for Sale in Fargo, ND I just havent made up my mind. Find used Ford Transit Connect Van XLT inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. Transit connect engine noise - tvqx.microgreens-kiel.de As long as the mainstream cars continue to be as competent as the new ones are, an occasional half-baked, hyper-niche vehicle like the Transit Connect is fine by me. Engine block heater -- $35, Fuel economy: 4-Year Warranty. Description: Used 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT with FWD, Spare Tire, Keyless Entry, Folding Mirrors, Heated Mirrors, Steel Wheels, Independent Suspension, and Front Stabilizer Bar 2011 Ford Transit Connect XL 10 Photos Price: $10,150 $168/mo est. How to Add Refrigerant to a 2010-2013 Ford Transit Connect XLT 2.0L 4 Preview : 2011 Ford Transit Connect Xlt Manual. Wagon XLT 4dr Mini-Van Interior Dimensions Exterior Dimensions Cargo Dimensions Wagon XLT Premium 4dr Mini-Van Interior Dimensions Exterior Dimensions Add in good sideview mirrors and a rearview camera that projects onto the inside rearview mirror, plus the fact that this wagon version has a full greenhouse, and you have an unusually shaped vehicle that's actually quite easy to maneuver, even though it will not fit above the third floor of our parking garage because of its 79.3-inch height. 20. I can live without fancy door trim and the like, but I do hope Ford does something about the Transit Connect's powertrain. We analyze millions of used cars daily. FORD may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the FordParts.com website at . 2011 Ford Transit Connect Color Options - CarsDirect If Ford were serious about making the Transit Connect a passenger vehicle (which is probably a poor idea, anyway), it would need a wholesale makeover addressing power, fuel economy, ride comfort, rear-seat legroom, and interior quality. Even when unladen, acceleration is adequate, at best. Sorting. 8.1" 25.5" 80.0" 15" 5.2" 792 Revs/Mile. (50) radio frequency ID (RFID) tags Great response. $67/mo. Strangely, though, there's not very much legroom for the driver. Im liking it! You'd definitely want to secure your luggage in open cargo area, though. $7,900. Click the "Alternate Sizes" button to see a list of similar tire sizes. . Tilt/telescoping steering column This 2011 ford transit connect xlt manual, as one of the most operational sellers here will totally be among the best options to review. 9 Ford Transit Connect Camper Conversions - Parked In Paradise Product Details. 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT: Review. 2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van. $9,995 . Entry and egress to both rows of seating are excellent, the front seats are supportive and comfortable, and the driver is treated to a commanding view of the road ahead. 1 - 22 of 22 results. Check Availability. Handicap-accessible versions are also becoming popular. Phoenix, AZ Those who are less concerned with moving gear might entertain a Hyundai Sonata, which will deliver a 66-hp boost, 9-mpg highway fuel economy gain, and a significantly more spacious rear seat. Mechanically sound this Vanlife conversion . Using the incredibly convenient roof-mounted anchor, I suspended the last four feet with a tie-down to hang out the open right rear door for the short drive home. 2011 Ford Transit Connect for Sale Nationwide - KBB.com 2011 Ford Transit Connect for Sale (with Photos) - CARFAX The 2011 Ford Transit Connect is a compact work van available in XL Van, XLT Van, XLT Wagon and XLT Premium Wagon trim levels. Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep is honored to offer this attractive-looking 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT in Frozen White. 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT front 3/4 view. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Colors Expert Rating Not Available Select Style XL Cargo Van Dark Blue - 2011 Ford Transit Connect XL Cargo Van Below are all exterior and interior colors for the 2011 Ford Transit Connect. They were great, Adam did an excellent job, very helpful all through it all. sold the car 2 days before my test drive and neglected to tell me. Colors generally differ by style Exterior Colors Dark Blue Frozen White Panther Black Metallic Silver Metallic Torch Red Interior As funky and neat as it is, the Transit Connect Wagon is one of the worst family vehicles in Ford's lineup, for two main reasons: the back seats don't offer much legroom (even though there's about an acre of cargo space behind the seats), and it takes a long time for the rear seating quarters to feel the benefits of the vehicle's climate control system. Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern. 2nd car. All batteries tested and has two new 6-Volt Interstate deep cycle batteries for the RV systems to function. 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT Premium Wagon - MotorTrend It rides nice and actually has pick up. Color: Textured Black: Item Dimensions LxWxH: 9 x 6 x 3 inches: Brand: Evan Fischer: 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT: Review Photo Gallery - Autoblog 7 Great Deals out of 129 listings starting at $2,295. Condition: Used Used. Location : Driver Side Recommended Use : OE Replacement Glass Operation : Power Glass. The 2011 Ford Transit Connect comes standard with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, four-speed automatic transmission, 15-inch covered steel wheels, rear 180-degree swing-open doors and an. However, they SKU # 306789. OFFER DETAILS 2011 Ford Transit Connect Accessories Choose sensible add-ons like an interior safe. 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT Cargo Van Specs and Prices - Autoblog But that's about where the driving merits end. Fr nhere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie. As usual with the Transit Connect, I'm struck by the good steering; the surprisingly robust powertrain; and most especially, the superb front visibility afforded by the low cowl, the huge windshield, and the big side glass. $39,999. Used for work. Couldnt have gone smoother. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. When your compressor kicks on, add freon to the correct pressure. Air conditioning Gear Material: Plastic.. That said, the huge amounts of headroom mean that loading kids into baby seats is not a literal pain in the neck, as in so many other cars. 2011 FORD TRANSIT CONNECT XLT for Auction - IAA I checked the child safety lock at the rear end of sliding door and it did not make a difference in either direction (turned left/right as per the Ford book from dealer). Best 2010 Ford Transit Connect Deals in November 2022 - CarGurus To me, the Transit Connect seems more like a perfect blank slate than an ideal family vehicle. Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features. *Requires a subscription service*, Microsoft Auto Operating System, touch screen, radio & internet functionality w/(6) months of complimentary service, wireless keyboard & mouse, Garmin navigation screen For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. New and used Ford Transit Connect for sale near you on Facebook Marketplace. Eligible vehicles receive a complimentary 90-day trial of navigation services that begins on the new vehicle warranty start date. It drives like a car. They were extremely helpful, and my salesman went the extra mile for my business. Talked to Pete. After telling me this, my Ford Transit Connect 2021 Ford Transit Connect MSRP range: $24,665 - $31,600 +70 below avg 7.0 / 10 Edmunds Rating The Transit Connect is Ford's small cargo and passenger van. If you wish to buy your used Ford Transit Connect Van XLT online, TrueCar has 3 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Ford Transit Connect Van XLT remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. Purchased my F-150 from Luther Family Ford and had a great experience. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Mirrors from $113 | CarParts.com Auxiliary Drive Belts & Serpentine Belts. Used 2011 Ford Transit Connect Passenger XLT Van 4D - Kelley Blue Book (53 mi). 97. Ive been casually looking at the Ford Transit Connect for a couple of years. Request Info. (REQ: 47D In-Dash Computer) list price $11,995 104,189 miles Bealeton, VA White exterior, Gray interior No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use XLT LWB Excellent Price $ 1,008 off avg. The vehicle's height is also a limitation. Used 2011 Ford Transit Connect for Sale Right Now - Autotrader The numbers don't lie: Compared to a Grand Caravan, the Transit Connect is almost 22 inches shorter and exactly eight inches narrower, though it is an astonishing 10.4 inches taller. Review: 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT Premium Wagon [w/video] 114.6" XLT w/o side or rear door glass $22,350; Found one to test drive & fell in love. Fergus Falls, MN Autoblog Staff. He kept his word and saved the vehicle for me. A small crossover like a Chevrolet Equinox blends both a spacious backseat and a fairly large cargo hold with a flexible sliding rear seat. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Accessories & Parts - CARiD.com Need MPG information on the 2011 Ford Transit Connect? Find great deals or sell your items for free. But adding two windows over the rear wheels and trimming out the cargo hold in plastic is hardly enough to put the utilitarian Transit Connect on a plane with family-friendly compact crossovers, mid-size sedans, and minivans. I was impressed. Learn the ins and outs about the used 2011 Ford Transit Connect Extended Passenger Van XLT. Daten ber Ihr Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps. Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT For Sale. You'll see that we have the best deals on 2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XL accessories as well as 2011 Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT parts. 2011 FORD TRANSIT CONNECT XLT for auction at North Hollywood (CA) branch location. Sales were decent in its first full year for sale in the States (27,405 units in 2010), and I'm sure those customers are quite pleased, since this is such a useful yet relatively economical utility vehicle, both in its initial cost and its appetite for gasoline. A/C Compressors. list price $13,995 155,139 miles Peachtree Corners, GA Black exterior, Unknown interior No accidents, 2 Owners, Fleet use MPG: 21-29, Engine: 2.5L Inline-4 Gas, Transmission: Automatic, FWD VIN: NM0LS7F78F1196418 See more photos 2012 Ford Transit Connect Van XLT with side & rear door privacy glass I took full advantage of the tall-roof, haul-it-all bodystyle during my weekend with the Transit Connect, first loading a clothes dryer without moving or folding a single seat. (N/A w/47C Chief Crew Telematics & 91C Nokia Bluetooth System) Find 2011 Ford Transit Connect interior, exterior and cargo dimensions for the trims and styles available. The following filters have been removed: Alsip, IL Still, I think this could appeal to a small niche of buyers, those looking for something that can lug the family around but who also occasionally need to make full use (and perhaps abuse) of the cargo area. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Extended Passenger Van XLT Specifications 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT Popular Equipment Package, Order Code 210A. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Reliability & Recalls | U.S. News TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. XLT $22,350 XLT Premium $23,290 Wondering which trim is right for you? 2011 Ford Transit Connect XL All Engines Mini Cargo Van, Production Date From October 4 2010. This compact car is a fleet vehicle so it gets great gas mileage and spare parts are easy to find. 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT: Condition: Used. See All Products Details. Detailed car specs: 2011 Ford Transit Connect. Visualizer/Alternate Sizes . Here are the top 2011 Ford Transit Connect for Sale ASAP. Without Installation Hardware. Then, on a trip to Home Depot, I removed the two passenger-side headrests to load twelve 16-foot lengths of crown molding into the car. Mounting Type: Bolt-On. Tire Size(s) 205/65R15 = 25.5x8.1R15. Transit Connect 2011 2011 Ford Transit Connect Wipers & Washers Sort by 1 - 30 of 175 results WAI Global Front Windshield Wiper Motor 0 100% tested to O.E.M. Item Information. Search from 32 Ford Transit Connect cars for sale . Bluetooth connectivity -- $220 The vehicle has typical European properties having more height that width but it is suitable for transport of items that are smaller and lighter as this is what it was designed to do. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Xlt Manual ? - desk.bjerknes.uib A Transit Connect could also make for a cool rolling audio/visual entertainment area, since it's large enough inside to house a pretty big flat-screen TV and is shaped like a giant speaker box anyway. 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT - Sliding door does NOT 2011 Ford F-350 XLT 4x4 4dr Crew Cab 6.8 ft. SB SRW Pickup. Shock & Strut Mounts. New & Used Ford Transit_connect in Cars & Trucks in Canada - Kijiji From behind the wheel, it's easy to imagine that this could be the perfect car for someone of exceptional height, given the vast amounts of headroom. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. New and used Ford Transit Connect for sale - Facebook The Ford Transit Connect is a compact panel van sold by Ford since 2002. . Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT For Sale. 2011 Ford Transit Connect 4dr Wgn XLT Premium Specs Sort by. Prices for a used Ford Transit Connect Van XLT currently range from $6,499 to $43,999, with vehicle mileage ranging from 4,396 to 246,692. Used Ford Transit Connect XLT for Sale (with Photos) - CARFAX 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT Motor mount | Ford OEM Part Number 9T1Z Ford Transit Connect - Wikipedia XLT Used Ford Transit Connect Van XLT for Sale Near Me - TrueCar We have 8 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 4 1-Owner cars, and 4 personal use cars. Remote Engine Start (Optional) Adjustable Steering Wheel. The MT clean retail price reflects a reasonable asking price by a dealership for a fully reconditioned vehicle (clean title history, no defects, minimal wear) with average mileage. 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT for Sale (with Photos) - CARFAX The 6 speed has great get up & go. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT without side or rear door glass powered by 2.0L Inline-4 Gas Engine with 4-Speed Automatic transmission. Notable features Based on European utility van Cargo. This compact mini home has LOW MILES and is in good working order. I really wonder how many consumers are actually going to pit this against typical minivans. Fully loaded XLT model, air conditioning, cruise control, power windows, backup sensors etc.. Heated windshield -- $200 Used 2011 Ford Transit Connect Van for Sale Near Me - TrueCar TrueCar has 217 used Ford Transit Connect Van XLT models for sale nationwide, including a Ford Transit Connect Van XLT with Rear Symmetrical Doors LWB and a Ford Transit Connect Van XLT with Rear Liftgate LWB. 2011 Ford Transit Connect | eBay 2011 Ford Transit Connect 2011 ford transit connect xlt 2.0l. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Exterior Dimensions | CarIndigo.com I really like that its FWD. Current bid: US $152.50 . Been driving one for years. 2011 Ford Transit Connect. Most minivans and crossovers have very high levels of power assist, something that's supposed to make them feel more manageable but which, to me, only increases the level of disconnect inherent in driving a big machine. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Review & Ratings | Edmunds 2011 Ford Transit Connect Accessories | Official Site 2011 Ford Transit Connect Automatic Transmission Highly recommend on all accounts!!!! transit connect. Ford Transit Connect 2011, OE Solutions Front Power Window Regulator and Motor Assembly by Dorman. 38 listings starting at $3,995. Durability. I'm not sure who would use this as a personal-use vehicle, but it's interesting nonetheless and drives surprisingly well for a big tall box. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT without side or rear door glass powered by 2.0L Inline-4 Gas Engine with 4-Speed Automatic transmission. 8 Great Deals out of 125 listings starting at $5,500. 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT Wagon Reviews, Specs, Photos - Autoblog Details about 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT Still very nice ride - my son wants to convert it but dad needs the money! 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT 128,573 mi. Suspension Parts. I was 6 hours away. A/C Relays, Sensors. 0. 20% off entire order: KIOSK20. Actual Cash Value: $12,423 USD - Mileage: 111,700 mi (Actual) - Color: WHITE - Transmission: Automatic - Stock: 34662996 I love the cargo doors instead of the lift, and I love the dual sliding side doors. List. CARFAX One-Owner. USE CODE ACC20. 2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT Specs - carbuzz.com (619 mi).

Edexcel Igcse Physics Past Papers Forces And Motion, Intel Ohio Plant Location, Trivandrum Railway Station Parking Contact Number, Matplotlib Plot On Image, Django Drag And Drop Table, International Commercial Law Llm, Madison County Jury Duty,

2011 ford transit connect xlt