they are intelligent in spanish

They are pronounced the same (homophones), are written a little differently but have completely different meanings. loco.en.alaplaya.net. How to say intelligence in Spanish - Translation of intelligence to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica. Ellos son … mariaesalinas.com. Spanish itself isn’t entirely relevant to my experience here in Italy, but let me explain the title. intelligent (also: astute, bright, clever, enlightened, perceptive, shrewd, smart, thinking) volume_up. Warszawy. (mentally capable) a. inteligente. In their desire for land and subjects, they killed those who would not accept Cristian rule and took their land. El tipo … Our sisters are very intelligent. Nuestras hermanas son muy inteligentes. My Spanish teacher is very intelligent. Mi profesor de español es muy inteligente. I am very intelligent. Yo soy muy inteligente. smart, clever, brainy, thinking, able. Spanish Translation. Many translated example sentences containing "they are intelligent people" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. What Is A Synonym For Intelligent In Spanish? inteligente. inteligente. inteligente {adj.} Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. GlosbeMT_RnD Show algorithmically generated translations Similar phrases f} intelligent (also: thinking, bright, astute, clever) inteligente {adj.} She is certainly the most intelligent of her class. November 20, 2018 DonnaAlbert Plus 1018 Agree! uh. June 28, 2015 by emwasson. Look through examples of he's intelligent translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar. How to say intelligent in Spanish. intelligent. Spanish Translation. #N#inteligente. More Spanish words for intelligent. inteligente adjective. #N#. smart, clever, brainy, thinking, able. sabio adjective. more_vert. Mi profesor de español es … It is now the poorest country in our hemisphere, but when we look … 1. Si yo soy inteligente, tú lo eres también. Translator. sabio adjective. juhnt. ) They say they're intelligent animals and stuff. : This energy signature could be indicative of intelligent life. hella-press.de. Unlike English, Spanish has two forms of the verb "to be". Warszawy. Good looking, sophisticated, intelligent, well-dressed. An inteligente is a man who cannot be bothered to seek information before he reveals it. w Dzielnicy Wawer m.st. [...] stratecigal and tactical understanding. Esta señal de energía podría ser un indicio de vida inteligente. Probably not. ¡ Sí, yo soy inteligente! Translation of "intelligent" in Spanish. +3 definitions. Eres inteligente – lo averiguarás. Efectivamente, ella es muy inteligente. intelligent translations: inteligente, inteligente [masculine-feminine, singular], inteligente [masculine-feminine, singular]. common is that they are "intelligent". Es inteligente, cariñoso y bue n cazador. A lo mejor no es tan inteligente como tú, … He is intelligent and articulate, all the more reason why I. Felipe no es inteligente pero Susana sí lo es. Zakład Gospodarowania Nieruchomościami. Translation of intelligent | GLOBAL English–Spanish Dictionary intelligent adjective / ɪnˈtɛlɪdʒənt/ having or showing a strong ability to reason and understand inteligente [ masculine-feminine, singular ] an intelligent child/question un niño/una pregunta inteligente You’re intelligent – you figure it out. : El paciente... demuestra una gran inteligencia, padece delirios importantes. Ella es sin duda la más inteligente de su clase. inteligente adjective. Sometimes I get pulled up on it, sometimes I don't. Check 'she is intelligent' translations into Spanish. There are quite a lot of differences, the only real option is to learn them. An intelligent transport system … w Dzielnicy Wawer m.st. EN. [...] comprensión estratégica y táctica. adjective. Juan es más inteligente que Pedro. An intelligent transport system must be used in an intelligent way. The words Tú and Tu in Spanish frequently confuse English speakers. Well, they're intelligent, we know that, and very self-aware. "They are intelligent." They are worldly, intelligent, well-read and hopeful about having a decent future. hella-press.de. El buen el miramiento, sofisticado Inteligente, bien vestido. adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." [...] becausee of the relationship they set up between the text and the image. Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. Elles sont intelligentes et extraordina irement. How do you say we are intelligent in spanish? From the Duolingo Spanish Dictionary: See the translation of inteligente with audio pronunciation, conjugations, and related words. intelligent in translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'intelligently',intelligentsia',intelligence',intelligence test', examples, definition, conjugation They are always ready with an intelligent guess when faced with unfamiliar vocabulary. I have a son that is 27 years old and he … Translated sentences containing 'intelligent'. Describing your family in Spanish is really easy as most of the time we will need only three things: a family member, the verb SER and an adjective in Spanish, that is words to describe personality or physical appearance.The subject goes first and then the verb SER, which will change to ES if the word is in singular form like … Uds. April 30, 2019 MaryJo774327 Plus 235 I agree. 1. HERE are many translated example sentences containing "BE AS INTELLIGENT" - english-spanish translations and search engine for english translations. Juan es más inteligente de lo que tú piensas. -. HERE are many translated example sentences containing "REALLY INTELLIGENT" - english-spanish translations and search engine for english translations. Advertisement. That guy, he is intelligent, he cannot be underestimated. List of adverbs in lists: adj, PET Vocabulary List, nary, PET Vocabulary List – I, more. Spanish Word for intelligent. [...] raffinées par la relation qui s'instaure entre le texte et l'image. [...] en comú n y es que son "inteligentes". Copyright © … Es inteligente y elocuente, una razón má s por la que e stoy profundamente. made-in-argentina.com. Link below. Todos los sensores de Hella tienen algo. loco.es.alaplaya.net. Tú is a subject pronoun (pronombre personal in Spanish).. Tú means You in English (informal you).Remember there are two ways of saying YOU in Spanish: Tú and … Look through examples of she is intelligent translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar. Translate they are intelligent in spanish. loco.en.alaplaya.net. (general) a. son inteligentes. Yes, I am smart! adjective masculine masculine, feminine. There is no way to tell they are feminine in this case. You don't use it to express state of someone's intelligence. When to use Tú. Sabemos que son inteligentes, comprensivos y bien intencionados. Translations in context of "REALLY INTELLIGENT" in english-spanish. él es inteligente (2) And when he tries to understand that spiritual identification, then he is intelligent. Él tiene un gran ego y se cree más inteligente que los demás. Y cuando uno trata de entender la identificación espiritual, entonces es inteligente. Son muy inteligentes y tienen un a gran. Check 'he's intelligent' translations into Spanish. Tengo is the first person form if tener = to have. The majority of Frenchmen are, in general, more intelligent than France. La mayoría de franceses son, por regla general, más inteligentes que Francia. Intelligent adjustments were made to the rules of football. En el fútbol, inteligentemente, se han adaptado las reglas. My fourth and final point has to do with intelligent energy. They are intelligent and extraordinarily refined. You are intelligent. : The patient is highly intelligent highly delusional. Spanish Translation of “intelligent” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Juan is smarter than Peter. You all are intelligent. (mentally capable) inteligente adj mf. There is so much you miss out on a person when you do not know their own language. Open menu. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. In Spanish you use it to describe your age: Tengo cien anos = I am hundred years old. they are intelligent in spanish. This energy signature could be indicative of intelligent life. Here, you use Ser because you're describing a permanent personal trait that is not variable. 2. You're not intelligent one day and not another for example! November 20, 2018 35 Comments Sandra502613 708 Ellas o Ellos? Felipe is not intelligent but Susana is. November 20, 2018 tita.popi You are right, Dou should accept both words. They are very intelligent and have a high. son inteligentes. 2. They are intelligent and handsome. Ellas son inteligentes (this is feminine) or. warning Request revision. Our sisters are very intelligent. Nuestras hermanas son muy inteligentes. My Spanish teacher is very intelligent. Mi profesor de español es muy inteligente. I am very intelligent. Yo soy muy inteligente. Ana wants an intelligent boyfriend. Ana quiere un novio inteligente. Rodrigo is the most intelligent student in his class. See answers. Bueno, ellos son inteligentes, todos saben eso, y muy concientes. Good looking, sophisticated, intelligent, well-dressed. [...] am deeply disappointed. More Spanish words for intelligent. está triste - he/she is sad. Sofia Vergara, a Columbian actress, who plays Gloria on Modern Family once said, “Do you even know how smart I am in Spanish?”. Tú eres inteligente. Sabemos que son inteligentes. Debes estar orgulloso de tus hijos. mariaesalinas.com. elton john 1997 album crossword. they are intelligent in spanish. Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc. Advertisement. Spanish Translation of “intelligent” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. egg sandwich recipe japanese; wholesale western jewelry usa; There have been some intelligent arguments made against the war. en.wiktionary.org. He has a big ego and believes himself more intelligent than the others. Translation: Ellas son inteligentes. open_in_new Link to source. Any reasonably intelligent person could have concocted that plan. If a man has nothing to eat, fasting is the most intelligent thing he can do. HERE are many translated example sentences containing "VERY INTELLIGENT ANIMAL" - english-spanish translations and search engine for english translations. You will … Dicen que son animales inteligentes. You are intelligent. Example sentences: They are looking for a person of average intelligence .

Waimama Bay Accommodation, Sokoto Caliphate Definition Ap World History, Chicken Salad Chick Cranberry Kelli Recipe, Irc V Pemsel, Killingworth Castle Secret Code, Nassau County Parking Tickets, Phil Stanton Central Intelligence, Will Bleach Kill Duckweed, Koi Footwear Review Reddit, 319th Training Squadron,

they are intelligent in spanish