philly pretzel factory buttercream

Pretzels are the perfect addition to any event, be it family or business. . 51% 17g Fedt. Call Menu Info. 63% 22g Fedt. Philly Pretzel Factory Center City has some of the best party trays and platters in the area! Cheddar Cheese Dip, Nacho Cheese Dip, Cinnamon Dip, Brownie Batter Dip, Butter Cream Dip, Pumpkin Dip, Salted Caramel Dip. phillypretzelfactory. 550 calories. Get delivery or takeout from Philly Pretzel Factory at 131 West Main Street in Moorestown. Philly Pretzel Factory. Cinnamon (Large Dip) Drinks. Portionsstrrelse: 2 oz. 1 g. Nutrition Facts. Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for Philly Pretzel Factory (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). Menu Meats. Buttercream Dip. Philly Pretzel Factory. 270 / 2,000 kal Igjen. Drinks. 1 g. Nutrition Facts. Order online and track your order live. 340 cal/pretzel. Either way I could see people stopping in for a snack later at night, especially when Burns park . Yellow, spicy, super hot or honey mustard; cheese, brownie batter, cinnamon, butter cream Drinks. Menu Pretzels Hand-twisted. Philly Special $41.33 D-Lg Butter Cream. Gatorade. See the full Philly Pretzel Factory menu with prices for Norristown, PA. Scroll down to see any breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert menus available. Fitnessml: BIRTHDAY PARTY MENU. Easter Bunny pretzels and buckets. Store menu. Menu . Gatorade $2.00. Delivery & Pickup Options - 17 reviews of Philly Pretzel Factory "I just been driving around tonight and I was just gonna stop by this place and get me something to drink, soonest I got out my car, I can smell the pretzel, and the smell is nothing like the pretzel cart on the street in Manhattan or in the mall or any other places that make pretzel, the smell is so..delicious I thought to my . MORE PHOTOS. 2105 Hillside Avenue North New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Uber. . Pairs excellent with our Cinnamon Rivet Shaker. Only 1 dip: Yellow Mustard, Spicy Mustard, Hot Mustard, Honey Mustard + $0.50, Cheddar Cheese + $1.00 Drinks. $3.00. The pretzels are twisted by hand onto surfaces covered with salt or cinnamon sugar. Bucket Rivets & 10 Cheesesteaks $28.00. Large Rivet Bucket. Soft Drinks, 9 Flavors of Frozen Slushies and Water. Sunday: 10AM-9PM: Monday: 10AM-9PM: Tuesday: 10AM-9PM: Wednesday: 10AM-9PM: Thursday: 10AM-9PM: Specialty Items-Dogs, Melts etc. Deliver as fast as 30 min. Serving Size : 2 oz. Other locations outside Philly include Las Vegas, Cooperas Cove in Texas, Dallas . On the street of Washington Pike and street number is 1150. 48 % 36g Karbohydrater. serves 3. See the full Philly Pretzel Factory menu with prices for Pittsburgh, PA. Scroll down to see any breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert menus available. Buttercream Dip . Hot and fresh!! . The menu includes pretzels, cheesesteaks, cheeseburgers and dips. 270 Calories Fat. . Menu Party Trays Requires 30 minutes advanced notice. . Kalorieml 1,730 kal. $45.00. Party and catering trays, mini dogs, steaks, burgers and breakfast sand's. Valentine Pretzel Packs. Porsjonsstrrelse: 2 oz. An independently-owned Philly Pretzel Factory in New Hyde Park, New York, this business makes soft-baked pretzels daily from scratch as wedding favors and snacks. Menu for Philly Pretzel Factory provided by Allmenus.com. Large Brownie Batter Dip $3.00. On ezCater.com since August 9th, 2019. 406 Eden Circle Bear, DE 19701 Uber. $4.50. 72 all beef mini pretzel dogs plus any of our 2 dips. Tangy. Large Cinnamon Dip $3.00. The pretzels are made with the finest quality ingredients and baked fresh every day. Tilmeld dig gratis! Buttercream; 10 soft baked pretzels and 2 frozen lemonades include 2 rows of 5 freshly baked, Philly-style pretzels (10 altogether) . Salted Caramel. Philly Pretzel Factory (610) 403-2422. $4.00. Menu Party Trays Requires 30 minutes advanced notice. The staff are always fantastic! Buttercream Dip. 51 % 17g Fett. About. Learn more. Philly Pretzel Factory Philly Pretzel Factory - Cinnamon Dip. 8 oz. Philly Pretzel Factory is a restaurant chain in America that is famous for serving pretzels. Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for Philly Pretzel Factory (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). See a problem with this menu? Think of icing on a cake, but even better served with pretzels. Dad Rivet Buckets. Brownie Batter Dip (small 2oz) $1.00. . Takeout Hours Choose from a variety of our famous party trays; They are . Salted Caramel. Show 1 More. 272 cal. Cheese Yellow Mustard Spicy Brown Mustard SuperHot Mustard Honey Mustard Cinnamon Chocolate Butter Cream Zesty Marinara. 25. The staff are always fantastic! See a problem with this menu? Butter Cream (Large Dip) A buttercream dream come true. 1 % 1g Proteiner. 36% 28g Kulhydrater. The pretzels are twisted by hand onto salt or cinnamon sugar, and pair with the shop's signature brand of mustard, or sweet blends of chocolate and butter-cream. $4.00. I went on Saturday Evening. Most Ordered. Tasty. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Philly Pretzel Factory at Plaza Shoppes, 110 White Horse Rd W in Voorhees - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Calories in Philly Pretzel Factory Buttercream Dip. Tangy. Delivery Hours Tue-Wed: 9am-6pm, Thu-Fri: 9am-6:30pm, Sat: 9am-7pm, Sun: 9am-5pm. Call Menu Info. For National Pretzel Day, Philly Pretzel Factory in Bellmore is giving away one traditional seven-inch pretzel to each visitor, with no purchase necessary. Call Menu Info. Butter Cream (Large Dip) A buttercream dream come true. Hvordan passer denne maten i dine daglige ml? See a problem with this menu? Daglige mlsetninger. 17 g. Carbs. It was founded by Dan DiZio and Len Lehman in 1988. . Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy . $4.50. Serves 10-15 Large Rivets Party Tray $35.00 8oz Honey Mustard. Serves approximately 20-25 guests. See all Philly Pretzel Factory Catering locations. . Pickup. $45.00. Feel the . Frozen Drink $3.50 1506 Lincoln Highway Langhorne, PA 19047 . The Pretzels. Philly Pretzel Factory Nutrition Facts and Calories. A buttercream dream come true. Get delivery or takeout from Philly Pretzel Factory at 4216 Woodbourne Road in Levittown. Bottle Spicy Brown Mustard. Spor makroer, kalorier og mer med MyFitnessPal. 270 / 2,000 cal left. . To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (412) 206-0425. . DON'T BE SALTY. Spor makroer, kalorier og mer med MyFitnessPal. Philly Special $41.33 48 % 36g Carbs. About Philly Pretzel Factory Catering . 270 Calories Fat. 0 g. Protein. Bottle Water $1.50. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Philly Pretzel Factory - Westfield in New Jersey. . Menu For In-House Parties. Track makroer, kalorier og mere med MyFitnessPal. Love the buttercream and honey mustard dips. Every single pretzel is prepared and cooked inside the store, is . The perfect blend of spice with just the right amount of heat. $3.75. All of our pretzels are made with the highest quality ingredients, hand-twisted, and baked fresh every day. Philly Pretzel Factory menu revolves around pretzels. Show 5 More. Portionsstrrelse: 2 oz. $3.00. Calorie Goal 1,730 cal. Improve this listing. Ultimate Dessert Package $15.95. Website. Philly Pretzel Factory. Instagram post 17986958209500802. Philly Pretzel Factory is a business providing services in the field of Bakery, Restaurant, . $2.54. +1 215-245-4445. Porsjonsstrrelse: 2 oz. $3.00. Party Tray! A buttercream dream come true. The perfect blend of spice with just the right amount of heat. 1 % 1g Protein. A buttercream dream come true. Show -5 More Options 1 Rivet Shaker Per Person ~8-12 bite size pretzel rivets 2409 Macarthur Rd, Whitehall, PA 18052; No cuisines specified. 1% 1g Protein. Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for Philly Pretzel Factory (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). Buttercream Dip. Limited time only! Useful 2. Get delivery or takeout from Philly Pretzel Factory at 4216 Woodbourne Road in Levittown. A buttercream dream come true. A buttercream dream come true. Honey Mustard Bottle. Serves approximately 20-25 guests. 270 Kal. 270 / 2,000 kal Igjen. Order online and track your order live. $20. Call Menu Info. Hot Mustard, Honey Mustard, Cheese Dip, Butter Cream Dip, Cinnamon Dip Small Rivets Party Tray $30.00 128 salted rivets with 2 dips. Philly Pretzel Factory. It's cheese. Call Menu Info. 8oz Butter Cream. Cheddar Cheese Dip, Nacho Cheese Dip, Cinnamon Dip, Brownie Batter Dip, Butter Cream Dip, Pumpkin Dip, Salted Caramel Dip. Drinks. Beverages. Holds approximately 55-60 rivets and includes a large . Butter Cream Dip A buttercream dream come true. . serves 6. I love the cinnamon and buttercream dip for a sweet treat with my pretzels. They make their dough on site-the recipe might be from Philadelphia, but everything is mixed and twisted and baked locally. $3.25. Sweet. Please tell us! See a problem with this menu? Soda $1.85 Choose a flavor: Coke, Diet Coke. 48% 36g Kulhydrater. Cinnamon Pretzel Twist. $3.75. Hvordan passer denne mad i dine daglige ml? $3.75. Philly Pretzel Factory. 72 all-beef mini pretzel dogs with American cheese plus any 2 of our dips. Cinnamon (Large Dip) $4.00. $2.50. 272 cal. 1 % 1g Proteiner. Philly Pretzel Factory Philly Pretzel Factory - Buttercream Dip. Please tell us! 625 Macdade Blvd Folsom, PA 19033 Uber. Large Butter Cream Dip $3.00. hot mustard, honey mustard, tangy sriracha dip, cheddar cheese dip, nacho cheese dip, cinnamon dip, brownie batter dip, butter cream dip, pumpkin dip, salted caramel dip. . Mustard Bottles. See all Philly Pretzel Factory Catering locations. 270 Kal. Funny 1. Daglige mlsetninger. Philly Pretzel Factory is a restaurant chain in America that is famous for serving pretzels. Philly Pretzel Factory Frozen Lemonade is made with real lemons. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Individually Packed on the Side: Included. Menu Party Trays . Menu for Philly Pretzel Factory provided by Allmenus.com. 1749 Street Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020-4347. 310 Kal. Bottle Spicy Brown Mustard. See all Philly Pretzel Factory Catering locations. The pretzels were warm, unlike a previous reviewer. Cherry Pepsi. Yellow Mustard Bottle. Tangy, tasty, sweet. Philly Pretzel Factory prides itself on being the go-to snack that everyone loves! Pretzel Dog 1 $2.25 . How does this food fit into your daily goals? $4.50. Mini Cheesesteaks & Rivets Party Tray. Frozen Lemonade. Philly Pretzel Factory $ American, Japanese, Burgers. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (412) 206-0425. . The warm creations then pair with the shop's signature brand of mustard or sweet blends of chocolate and buttercream. Philly Pretzel Factory Philly Pretzel Factory - Buttercream Dip. In-store pickup. Bucket of Rivets & 10 Mini Dogs $24.00. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Philly Pretzel Factory at 791 PA-113 in Souderton - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. $65.00. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Experience our Italian spices, melted cheese blend and tasty pepperoni slices nestled on top of a fresh baked soft pretzel rod accompanied with a cup of philly pretzel factory's zesty marinara sauce. All Mini Dogs Party Tray. Start an Order. Hours. $3.75. . Amount Per Serving: 270 Cal %DV* Total Fat: 17 g: 26.2 % Saturated Fat: 4 g: 20 % 270 Kal. Link to display lightbox. The Philly Pretzel Factory app is used to track and redeem your gift card with built in store locator. $3.00. 233 Hershey Rd Hummelstown, PA 17036 Uber. Love the buttercream and honey mustard dips. Address. 270 Cal. Order online and track your order live. Call Menu Info. Leave the hard work to us and enjoy your special event, while we serve up the doughy treats Philadelphia is famous for. Philly Pretzel Factory menu revolves around pretzels. An all-American classic done philly pretzel style! Philly Pretzel Factory. Large Spicy Mustard Dip $3.00. The pretzels are twisted by hand onto surfaces covered with salt or cinnamon sugar. 10 Pretzels and 2 Lemonades or $10 for $20 Toward Large Pretzel Rivet Tray at Philly Pretzel Factory. MORE PHOTOS. Pretzels delivered from Philly Pretzel Factory at 346 NY-25A #92, Rocky Point, NY 11778, USA. Small $0.75; Large $2.00; Drinks. Delivery & Pickup Options - 17 reviews of Philly Pretzel Factory "I just been driving around tonight and I was just gonna stop by this place and get me something to drink, soonest I got out my car, I can smell the pretzel, and the smell is nothing like the pretzel cart on the street in Manhattan or in the mall or any other places that make pretzel, the smell is so..delicious I thought to my . Location and contact. Bli medlem gratis! About Philly Pretzel Factory Catering. 51 % 17g Fett. Address. Distance . Amount Per Serving: 270 Cal %DV* Total Fat: 17 g: 26.2 % Saturated Fat: 4 g: 20 % Crowd Pleaser (25) $16.8. Buttercream . When we visited, we had a plain salted pretzel with horseradish . Fun, delectable, and affordable, these treats make a welcome addition to wedding . $3.25. $3.50. Super Hot Mustard. Our signature dips include: Yellow Mustard, Spicy Brown Mustard, Hot (Dusseldorf) Mustard, Melted Cheddar Cheese, Honey Mustard, Cream Cheese, Cinnamon, Chocolate, & Butter Cream. $45.00. Philly Pretzel Factory HQ 1525 Ford Road Bensalem, PA 19020 (215) 338-4606 . MORE PHOTOS. Hvordan passer denne mad i dine daglige ml? MORE PHOTOS. No matter where you are, a pretzel from Philly Pretzel Factory tastes like home. . Butter Cream. Home of the Real Soft Pretzel Philly Pretzel Factory is the world's largest Philly-style pretzel bakery, with well over 100 franchised locations - and growing. $3.75. . Serves approximately 20-25 guests. The answer to any gathering. MORE PHOTOS. Bucket Rivets and 10 Cheesesteaks with 1 large dip of your choice. 200 N Black Horse Pike Monroe Township, NJ 08094. honey mustard, cinnamon, buttercream . The warm creations then pair with the shop's signature brand of mustard or sweet blends of chocolate and buttercream. 48 % 36g Karbohydrater. Add some sweet to your salty with a frozen treat! The menu includes pretzels, cheesesteaks, cheeseburgers and dips. Today, Philly Pretzel Factory whips up fresh batches of secret-ingredient dough at more than 150 locations. Sweet. 3601 Chichester Ave Marcus Hook, PA 19061 Uber. 17 g. Carbs. Patty T. Pittsburgh, PA. 0. Hvordan passer denne maten i dine daglige ml? About Philly Pretzel Factory - Boothwyn Voted Best Soft Pretzel on the Main Line in 2008 by Philadelphia magazine, Philly Pretzel Factory boasts a nosh force of more than 100 franchises nationwide, serving a superabundance of soft, fresh pretzels that are baked right before customers' eyes and presented steaming out of the oven. 100 Real Pretzels $41.00 50 Real Pretzels $22.00 Call Menu Info. 8 oz. Select Option. Frozen Lemonade. 272 cal. . 12363 Academy Rd Philadelphia, PA 19154 Uber. Buttercream Dip (small 2oz) $1.00. Daglige ml. Oh, and if you're getting the cinnamon pretzel you have a choice of butter cream (yes, icing! Fresh-baked. Get Twisted with our signature Frozen Drinks. Their telephone number is +1 201-288-1800. . Butter Cream. See the full Philly Pretzel Factory menu with prices for Pittsburgh, PA. Scroll down to see any breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert menus available. As of 2017, there are 172 total Philly Pretzel Factory locations, with 87 in Philadelphia and surrounding counties. Bli medlem gratis! Grubhub.com . Philly Pretzel Factory is located in Allegheny County of Pennsylvania state. 0 g. Protein. Assorted Drinks $2.50 . A Philly classic, but bite-sized. dips including melted cheese, honey mustard, butter cream, cinnamon and chocolate.

philly pretzel factory buttercream