prayers to destroy evil altars

$31.61. Duet 28;12, Holy Ghost fire, come to my rescue from the grip of evil dedication, in the name of Jesus. Let the sword of fire begin to cut off every evil parental attachment, in the mighty name of Jesus. O Lord send Your fire to destroy every evil altar fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus. Infirmity and Sickness. Dr. Francis Myles says its time for you to start praying dangerous prayers Dangerous Prayers from the Courts of Heaven & Destroying Evil Altars (Book & 3-CD/Audio Series): In Jesus name, Father, I thank you for your steadfast protection over me and my family. 9. Prayers to dismantle evil altars are very useful and powerful for those dealing with ancestral bondages, evil and witchcraft altars that are used to make life miserable, stagnated and truncated. -. PRAYER POINTS FOR DELIVERANCE AGAINST EVIL ALTARS MFM 1. A Bilingual Kingdom Influencer. By. 2. List Of 45 Strong Prayer Points Against Evil Altars: 1. Let every altar of witchcraft and familiar spirit, be broken in the name of Jesus. In his 3-part CD/audio teachings, Destroying Evil Altars, Francis shows you Seven Places Jesus Shed His Blood.. Dr. Dk Olukoya Sermon & Prayers Olukoya Midnight Prayers are deliverance prayers you Pray at Midnight, Morning, or every day at 12am. You evil altar of bondage, break now by the blood of Jesus. Any problem in my family that is affecting us from evil altar, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus. O Lord send Your fire to destroy every evil altar fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus. Altars that are working against me, let the heavens send judgment against you now, in the name of Jesus. Home Tag prayer to destroy evil altars. Evil altars, the day of your judgment has come by fire, in the name of Jesus. Additionally, Dr. Myles has crafted more than 35 powerful, interactive Courts of Heaven activation prayers that will close the enemys gates over your life. You will need to sow dangerous seed. His Dangerous Prayers will help you tear down Infirmity and sickness Sexual perversion Familiar spirits Poverty Depression Witchcraft Barrenness Trauma Marriage breakers and more. 4. Dr. Francis Myles says its time for you to start praying dangerous prayers Dangerous Prayers from the Courts of Heaven & Destroying Evil Altars (Book & 3-CD/Audio Series): Father, by the fire of heaven, consumes every evil altar that stands in my village as a tree, in the name of Jesus. After the prayers you will throw the sand or dust far away from your house. 7. Day 2. 9. Every evil priest ministering against me at the evil altar, receive the sword of God, in the name of Jesus. PRAYER POINTS AGAINST EVIL ALTARS. 3. 5. You evil altar of bondage, break now by the blood of Jesus. I release myself from the bondage of household altars, in the name of Jesus. midnight. Dr. Dk Olukoya Sermon & Prayers Olukoya Midnight Prayers are deliverance prayers you Pray at Midnight, Morning, or every day at 12am. 2. 8. 9. My Father, I thank you for the honor and privilege of being alive today to witness as a living soul. 2. 6. 3. Let the thunder of God smite every evil priest working against me at the evil altar and burn him to ashes, in the name of Jesus. Father, cut off every umbilical cord of evil altars attached to my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus. Evil goliath that kills destiny at evil Blood of Jesus, enter into any evil altar in my foundation and destroy them in the name of Jesus. Let the hammer of the Almighty God smash every evil altar erected against me, in the name of Jesus. 2. 10. Oh Lord, break away all yokes placed upon me by demonic altars in Jesus Name. July 22, 2021. Appropriate the mystery of the Seven Drops of Jesus blood. 8. 8. 3. 1. Let the God of recompense, El Gmulot, destroy the works of evil in Jesus name. Blood of Jesus, enter into any evil altar in my foundation and destroy them in the name of Jesus. O Lord, send your fire to destroy every evil altar fashioned against me, in the Name of Jesus. 7. Every evil priest ministering against me at the evil altar, receive the sword of God, in the Name of Jesus. Let the hammer of the Almighty God smash every evil altar erected against me, in the Name of Jesus. Prayer: 1. 7. 0 . Father, cut off every umbilical cord of evil altars attached to my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus. Let every satanic altar that have been introduced into my family, receive the fire of God in Jesus name. I destroy the pillars of evil altars supporting my enemy, in the name of Jesus. Trending Tags. Let the thunder of God smite every evil priest working against me at the evil altar and burn him to ashes, in the name of Jesus. Let the covenants and ancient traditions of the enemy be halted now, in Jesus name. You will need to sow a great seed. In Dangerous Prayers from the Courts of Heaven That Destroy Evil Altars, Dr. Francis Myles teaches you to tear down these unholy altars, breaking free from many areas of sin and bondage. I render every aggressive altar impotent, in the mighty name of Jesus. by Myles, Francis. Every evil priest ministering against me at the evil altar, receive the sword of God, in the name of Jesus. I destroy all evil attachments to household altars, in the name of Jesus. 11.I bomb and burn to ashes any evil altar working against me from my lineage, from my fathers house, from my mothers house, from my in.laws house, from unfriendly friends, from any hiding place of wickedness etc in the name of Jesus. 7. I release curses upon all stubborn powers in charge of my life, in the name of Jesus. Every evil priest ministering against me at the evil altar, receive the sword of God, in the name of Jesus. 8. State: New . List Of 45 Strong Prayer Points Against Evil Altars: 1. 3. You must pray these prayer aggressively. In Dangerous Prayers from the Courts of Heaven that Destroy Evil Altars, Dr. Francis Myles teaches you to tear down these unholy altars, breaking free from many areas of sin and bondage. In Dangerous Prayers from the Courts of Heaven that Destroy Evil Altars, Dr. Francis Myles teaches you to tear down these unholy altars, breaking free from many areas of sin and bondage. You will then stand on it to do the prayers. Send Archangel Michael to go and destroy whatever evil altars that have been buried in my present house that are bringing me failures, losses, and setbacks, in Jesus name. Father, arise and scatter all evil altars standing in my community with fire, in Ancestral evil altars, covering my glory, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. Anything done against me under demonic anointing, be nullified, in the name of Jesus. 10. Destroying Evil Altars (DEA) an online ministry founded by Pastora Janice Batista with the vision to impact the lives of women around the world with her testimony. I break and cancel every evil pronouncement programmed into my destiny, in Jesus name. My Father, I thank you for the honor and privilege of being alive today to witness as a living soul. Father, every Satanic altar still present today that is speaking against my life and destiny, let them crumble and be completely shattered today in Jesus mighty name. Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum. Deliverance; Home; Leadership. When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. 9. 3. 11.I bomb and burn to ashes any evil altar working against me from my lineage, from my fathers house, from my mothers house, from my in.laws house, from unfriendly friends, from any hiding place of wickedness etc in the name of Jesus. You dont destroy evil altars by just prayers only. Any evil done against my destiny so far through the power of the evil alters, be reversed by the blood of Jesus. All my blessings on the altar of the wickedness of the wicked, arise and locate Father, by your word, I destroy the stronghold of evil altars surrounding me, in the name of Jesus. My Father, arise and destroy all evil altars standing against my favour and prosperity in Jesus Name. PRAYERS CONFRONTING EVIL PLANTINGS Bible Reading: Matthew 13:24-27; John 15:2 24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The. 10. It is the Lord that has given me power to make wealth, I therefore paralyse and destroy every altar and their spells working against my finance and good living in the name of Jesus. Let God arise and Your enemies be scattered according to Psalm 68:1,2 . These Dangerous Prayers will help you destroy the altars of: Sexual perversion. 11. Father I thank you because you are going to fight this battle for me, in Jesus name. 11. 3. by admin. 7. VAT included - FREE Shipping. 10. Dangerous Prayers from the Courts of Heaven that Destroy Evil Altars: Establishing the Legal Framework for Closing Demonic Entryways and Breaking Gene . 38756. Exodus 34:13-14: 13 But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves: 14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: Today, we shall be engaging 20 Deliverance Prayer Points Against Family Altars. Father, by your word, I destroy the stronghold of evil altars surrounding me, in the name of Jesus. 45 Prayer Points To Tear Down Evil Altars. 2. 4. CONFESSION: Psalm 56:9. 8. In Jesus name, I thank you for your endless supply and provision for me and my home. ISAIAH 40:22 YAH, my Redeemer and Saviour, I use the name of YAHUSHA to command the Angels of YAH to destroy satanic or demonic circles of altars of the earth, where the names of myself and my family members are being mentioned for shame, evil, stagnancy or limitation, in the name of YAHUSHA. Altars of idolatry in my foundation, accumulating sorrow and calamity, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus. December 15, 2018. I decree and declare that any evil altar of darkness where demonic agents have taken my money, my pictures, my clothes, to catch fire now, in Jesus name. In Dangerous Prayers from the Courts of Heaven that Destroy Evil Altars, Dr. Francis Myles teaches you to tear down these unholy altars, breaking free from many areas of sin and bondage. Dr. Dk Olukoya Sermon & Prayers Olukoya Midnight Prayers are deliverance prayers you Pray at Midnight, Morning, or every day From: JTWAYNE Date: April 14, 2022 Every altar carrying out instructions from my evil foundations to hinder me, be set ablaze in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. O Lord send Your fire to destroy every evil altar fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus. 9. In Dangerous Prayers from the Courts of Heaven that Destroy Evil Altars, Dr. Francis Myles teaches you to tear down these unholy altars, breaking free from many areas of sin and bondage. Any form of Idol worship deeply rooted in my life, fire of God, push them out, in Jesus name. Every evil altar erected against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. Tag: prayer to destroy evil altars. In Jesus name, I thank you for your endless supply and provision for me and my home. These prayers come in 7 part, hence for 7 days you are to follow the instructions provided. Father, every evil altar through my ancestors that is still aspeaking against my life, let them be completely destroyed now in Jesus mighty name. 8. Any evil hands, legs, attached to my virtues to destroy Gods agenda for my life, wither by fire. 6. Lord, every demonic animal standing in my way fall to death today in the name of Jesus Christ. I release myself from the bondage of family altars, in the name of Jesus. Father, by the fire of heaven, consumes every evil altar that stands in my village as a tree, in the name of Jesus. Ancestral evil altars, covering my glory, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. In Dangerous Prayers from the Courts of Heaven that Destroy Evil Altars, Dr. Francis Myles teaches you to tear down these unholy altars, breaking free from many areas of sin and bondage. Lord, I come against the altar of evil animal causing stagnation in my life today in the name of Jesus Christ. 4. An altar is not simply a physical object used for religious or occultic practice; its an invisible entry point that grants forces of darkness access to your life by partnering with the enemy. 2. Verily. Altars are established by sacrifices and must also be demolished by sacrifices. 3. Father Lord, reveal to me any hidden covenant that the devil has arranged against me, in the name of Jesus. I curse you spirit enforcing evil covenants in my life and l command you to release me now in Jesus name. Additionally, Dr. Myles has crafted more than 35 powerful, interactive Courts of Heaven activation prayers that will close the enemys gates over your life. In Jesus name, Father, I thank you for your steadfast protection over me and my family.

prayers to destroy evil altars