sitka men's dew point jacket

Please try again. SITKA Men's Dew Point Jacket (50254) - 100% waterproof/breathable with GORE C-KNIT Backer Technology for comfort and reduced weight; 20D nylon ripstop face delivers lightweight protection and durability against brush and deadfall; Cut to accommodate added layers for changing conditions; Integrated drop-away adjustable hood deploys when you need it; YKK pit zips expel heat on uphill slogs . For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. We stand behind every product we make. We Found a Deals on Sitka Gear Dew Point Jacket Black XX Large 50254-BK-XXL at Scopelist.com then compare prices, ratings, and reviews over 90+ Online Merchants like SteepandCheep.com. Drawing on strong backgrounds in the climbing, mountaineering, and general head strong assaults of the backcountry, expertise and experience were focused on bridging the gaps that existed between these endeavors. Sitka GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket for Men | Cabela's : Lightweight construction features include 20D nylon ripstop face with pliable GORE C-KNIT Backer Technology for breathable comfort and compressibility, pit zips for expelling heat, micro-taped seams to reduce weight and zippered pockets that are accessible while wearing a pack belt and Mountain Optics Harness. Sitka Men's Thunderhead Jacket. I will definitely be purchasing another one. I was excited about the light weight of the set for my archery elk hunt but was very disappointed in the noise associated with the garments. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Mens. , ASIN Men's - Hunting - Big Ray's Although is appears to be of good quality the sizing is definitely off the mark. It is built uncompromisingly for ounce-counting backcountry hunters who rely on their rain gear to keep them safe in icy mountain rains far from the road. Founded in 2005, SITKA Gear was an idea spawned by necessity. Overall, I recommend the Dew point if you need something light, easy to pack, that you wont be wearing 24/7, that will save you from getting soaked on the mountain.Id recommend the Thunderhead for multi day, 24-7 wear. I have always thought it was as close to bulletproof as I was going to get. Minimalist construction includes a 20-denier nylon ripstop face with soft GORE C-KNIT backer technology for breathable comfort and packability, complete with 3-layer GORE-TEX weatherproof dependability. 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. Sale. Shop Everyday wear in the Dew Point Collection by SITKA and discover innovative designs with the . Weight: 12.5 oz GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused 20-Denier Nylon Ripstop Face delivers lightweight protection and durability against brush and deadfall Soft, Packable GORE C-KNIT backer technology for comfort and packability YKK Pit Zips expel heat on uphill slogs This jacket is true to standard fit. Being a early-mid season elk hunter primarily, I was looking for something light but bulletproof. Sitka Jackets. Dew Point Packable Big Game Rain Jacket - SITKA Gear Well, just the jacket..and I loved it. I wouldnt trade those experiences for anything, and theyve always prepared me for going into another unknown. The Sitka Gear Men's Dew Point Jacket is a3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket th. Sitka Dew Point Jacket - Men's Request Free Catalog. 50% Off Logowear + Free 2-Day Shipping! Dew Point Jacket Everyday : SITKA Black $339.00 (25 Reviews) M L XL XXL SIZE GUIDE Add to Cart Find it at a Retailer Our 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sitka duck oven jacket Size 3XL. My only complaint is the noise of the fabric. Sitka Men's Gear. Sitka Gear Dew Point Jacket Dusty Olive X Large 50254-DU-XL Comments Required. Sitka Dew Point Jacket | Sale - BlackOvis Our 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. Phenomenal product, know what youre buying! Hope this helps you make a decision. Free shipping for many products! I normally wear XL sweatshirts and when I can find them sometimes LT sweatshirts. Fits like the original Dew system. $263.99. Call Us (979) 421-9072. Adjustable hem and cuffs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Product Description. Weight: 12.5 oz GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused 20-Denier Nylon Ripstop Face delivers lightweight protection and durability against brush and deadfall Soft, Packable GORE C-KNIT backer technology for comfort and packability YKK Pit Zips expel heat on uphill slogs Think windbreaker light. The large fits very snug. We stand behind every product we make. Shop with confidence. The Dewpoint set performed beyond my expectations. Features lightweight construction and includes 20D nylon ripstop face with pliable GORE C-KNIT Backer. Sitka Dew Point Pants. I look forward to getting the pants soon. Sitka Duck Oven Primaloft Gore-tex Windstopper Jacket 2XL But the LT dew point is perfect, it fits great with just a t-shirt on and i can even put a sweatshirt on under and it still fits great. Everyday: Dew Point Collection | SITKA Gear Minimalist construction features include 20-denier nylon ripstop face with soft GORE C-KNIT backer technology for breathable comfort and packability, pit zips for expelling heat, micro-taped seams to reduce . When you are three days in and the clouds turn black the Dew Point Jacket is perfect for the occasion. Sitka Pants. : The Sound. New . My torso remained warm and dry the entire time.The Dewpoint system works! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Soft, Packable GORE C-KNIT backer technology for comfort and packability. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, SITKA GEAR MEN'S DEW POINT HUNTING JACKET, Package Dimensions Take measurement under armpits, around fullest part of chest and shoulder blades. I live in Kodiak and just used it on a weekend hunt. I hope this was just a fluke. #DIVERGE11 CONTEST Experience Ecosystem. Hunt Solids. Light base layers with the dew point system was perfect setup. Subscribe for the latest on gear and sales. Excellent jacket. SITKA Men's Dew Point Jacket (50254) - GritrOutdoors.com Sitka Men's Gear. This jacket is packable and provides a full range of motion along with pit zips to expel heat. Polo Ralph Lauren Big Pony Mens Hooded Down Puffer Jacket Size L Black SLIM FIT. Sitka Dew Point Jacket. Very pleased. Great jacket! , Manufacturer Hunting offers a focus rarely afforded to us in the constant distraction we face in our day-to-day lives. Thats how Id describe my life as a freelance photographer and filmmaker. Display . Sitka Gear Dew Point Jacket Optifade Open Country Extra Large Tall 50254-OB-XLT $339.00 In Stock. Logowear. Have one to sell? While I was wet when fording streams (often to my thighs) I stayed warm and the pants did dry quickly. Cutter & Buck mens Weather Resistant Primaloft Alternative Rainier Down Vest, Hunte Carhartt mens Thermal Lined Duck Active J131 (Big & Tall) athletic insulated jacket Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Men's Headwear . Living in the PNW we see we see quite a bit of rain and brush and this jacket cuts through it all. Our 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Pant offers waterproof protection when youre three days in and the clouds turn black. Men's Coyote Dew Point Jacket by Sitka - South Texas Tack This did a great job of protecting me from the elements. Sitka Jackets. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable cost. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Get your Dewpoint men's Jacket by Sitka Today at South Texas Tack. FEATURES: - 100% waterproof/breathable with GORE C-KNIT Backer Technology for comfort and reduced weight - 20D nylon ripstop face delivers lightweight protection and durability against brush and deadfall - Cut to accommodate added layers for changing conditions - Integrated drop-away adjustable hood deploys when you need it - YKK pit zips expel heat on uphill slogs - Minimal failure points for long-last performance - Chest pocket positioned to work with Mountain Optics Harness - Zippered pockets allow access while wearing a pack belt - Micro-taped seams for weight reduction - Adjustable hem and cuffs. SITKA GEAR MEN'S DEW POINT HUNTING JACKET The 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. Imported Customers Also Viewed by Sitka Gear ID p235855 $339.00 SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! SKU: SIT-50254-BK UPC: MPN: 50254-BK Compare $329.00 - $339.00. Sitka Gear Mens Quilted Vest Size Medium Blue With Embroidered Logos. Light weight, comfortable, true to size. SITKA Gear Men's Dew Point Waterproof Lightweight Hunting Jacket Keep in mind that each garment will allow for layering in accordance to the garments place in a system and described Fit. The jacket packs down for days when you are trying to pack light. This connection grounds us, gives us much-needed perspective, and shapes our lives far beyond a day spent in the field. Fits my needs for late season hunting in the PNW. Sitka Gear Dew Point Jacket Optifade Subalpine Large Tall 50254-SA-LT $339.00 I wore the Dew Point Jacket a total of 3 times for maybe 8 total hours. With a wick away base layer, polypro long sleeve and thin wool sweater felt too tight once I put the jacket over everything. Apply for an Explorewards Credit Card Overview The Sitka Men's Dew Point Hunting Jacket keeps hunters warm and safe from the elements through the most difficult conditions. Sitka Men's Dew Point Jacket | Gunwinner , ASIN Sitka Gear was born from the belief that the experience of hunting is as important if not more important than the harvest. Sitka Dew Point Jacket 50051 is the brand's lightest weight most pack-able rain shell. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2021. Sitka Dew Point Jacket. Micro-Taped Seams for weather protection with minimal bulk. Went on a moose hunt in New Foundland this past Oct. Apparently, during the previous week a hunter had the same gear and wasn't able to close on some elk due to the noise. Designed for maximum layering in the worst conditions. Sitka Gear Dew Point Jacket Optifade Open Country XXX Large 50254-OB-3XL $339.00 In Stock. Free shipping. SITKA Gear engineers gear with a specific Fit and intended end use in mind. It really would have been miserable if I had gotten wet for the amount of hours I spent out in the field. SITKA. I don't doubt that the Dew Point rain gear will keep you dry. It was impressive. Shop All. I do think one additional adjustment in the hood to allow it tighten around your face more would have been helpful. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, 20D nylon ripstop face delivers lightweight protection and durability against brush and deadfall, 20D nylon ripstop face hits the sweet spot by delivering lightweight protection and durability, YKK 7/8-length side zips vent for dumping heat and easy on/off with boots on, Zippered pockets allow access while wearing a pack belt, Package Dimensions (100% Off) SITKA Men's Dew Point Jacket (50254) on Sale. I have one draw back that is nearly impossible to avoid with it being entirely waterproof and light. Luckily, we only had rain during one night of our trip and my dad had an extra pair of rain suede style pants that I wore to stay dry walking the next morning. by Sitka Gear ID p235864 $339.00 SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! Streamlined design for long-lasting performance. Hover to zoom. $150.00 I would not recommend it however, for anything other than a rifle hunt where you can keep your distance from your target. Sell now. I have to say after doing a lot of research, I finally went with the Dew Point system. Its not super loud, but the Thunderhead is definitely quiet in my experience. I ordered the Dew Point pants and Jacket on a recommendation from Sitka during a phone call. By Sitka taking their Dew Point series and genuinely reinventing it, it is now their lightest three layer waterproof rain jacket and pant system ever designed. Description: Sitka Men's Dew Point Jacket Sitka's most lightweight, packable rain jacket Maximum performance in a minimalist design Two-way-stretch nylon GORE-TEX shell Waterproof, breathable comfort Welded waterproof zippers Sitka's most lightweight, packable rain jacket for surviving the most demanding backcountry conditions. YKK Pit Zips expel heat on uphill slogs. Cut roomier to accommodate additional layering underneath. At least I can be out hunting in the rain comfortably now. The Sitka Gear Men's Dew Point Jacket is a3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket that offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. I HAVE to have rain gear in my pack so now I will have to buy an additional jacket to have until my replacement comes. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Cut to accommodate added layers for changing conditions. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2022. Model: 50254-SA. Super light and does the job as described. how to screen record discord calls; stardew valley linus house It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Sitka Men's Dew Point Jacket | Cabela's Canada Very light weight and packable. Upon arriving, my guide asked which rain gear I had and when I told him he rolled his eyes and said, we won't kill anything if you have to put that stuff on. Windy, cool, wet days on Prince of Wales islands in Alaska and kept me dry. In a standing position,measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back. Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates. Does exactly what you would want a rain jacket to do. The length was shorter than I wanted for rain/wind protection. Sitka Gear Dew Point . Sitka Dew Point Jacket - Optifade Subalpine - Sportsman's Warehouse Now I am waiting on a warranty replacement which takes between 4-8 weeks. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable cost. We can communicate our Fit descriptions in 3 different ways. Amazon Essentials Men's Slim-Fit Long-Sleeve Flannel Shirt, Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, SITKA Gear Men's Dew Point Waterproof Lightweight Hunting Jacket, 3-LAYER JACKET - The 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather; 20D nylon ripstop face delivers durability against brush and deadfall, GORE C- KNIT BACKER TECHNOLOGY - This hunting jacket for men incorporates GORE C-KNIT Backer Technology and micro-taped seams for comfort and reduced weight, LONG-LAST PERFORMANCE - Integrated drop-away adjustable hood deploys when you need it; adjustable hem and cuffs; minimal failure points for long-last performance, YKK PIT ZIPS - Cut to accommodate added layers for changing conditions, this light hunting jacket features YKK pit zips that expel heat on uphill slogs, MULTIPLE POCKETS - The Sitka Dew Point hunting jacket has a chest pocket positioned to work with Mountain Optics Harness; zippered pockets allow access while wearing a pack belt. I was worried about fit like most Sitka Gear. A lifelong thirst for bowhunting in the mountains, and tendency to say yes before asking questions, has landed me in a variety awe-inspiring locations and momentous misadventures. The lightweight waterproof rain jacket construction features include 20D nylon ripstop face with pliable GORE C-KNIT Backer Technology for breathable comfort and compressibility, pit zips for expelling heat, micro-taped seams to reduce weight and zippered pockets that are accessible while wearing a pack belt and Mountain Optics Harness. Its light weight and keeps me dry. Best fit of any coat I've used and did a great job of keeping me dry from the outside and venting my sweat from the inside. Entdecke Sitka Jetstream Jacke Moos gro in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! 100% Authentic Product FREE Standard Delivery 30-Day Easy Returns Current Stock: . Our roots are in the mountains, but our solutions range wide. I was very torn on whether to buy the Dew point, or the Thunderhead gear for rain, as I couldnt find a good direct comparison that pointed out every difference, strengths and weaknesses of both. Product Details The Sitka GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket for Men offers lightweight, waterproof protection for volatile weather. Sitka Men's Gear. 3-LAYER JACKET - The 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather; 20D nylon ripstop face delivers durability against brush and deadfall GORE C- KNIT BACKER TECHNOLOGY - This hunting jacket for men incorporates GORE C-KNIT Backer Technology and micro-taped seams for comfort and reduced weight The Dewpoint Jacket is our lightest weight most pack-able rain shell. SITKA GEAR MEN'S DEW POINT HUNTING JACKET The 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. After looking it over I dont see a single snag on it. Good for fishing not so much for hunting deer . Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure. Our 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. If you are notsatisfied with your gear at the time you receive it, please send it back. , 17.09 x 15.39 x 2.72 inches; 13.05 Ounces, Item model number : Streamlined design for long-lasting performance. minimalist construction includes a 20-denier nylon ripstop face with soft gore c-knit. This is just a review on size, Im 6'4" and weigh 205. Color: Waterfowl timber at the best online prices at eBay! Sitka's three -layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. This gear is not quiet. I was worried about snagging the jacket and pants crawling through blowdown, but came away without a scratch. . Sitka Gear Dew Point Rain Jacket is a lightweight and completely waterproof for protection from volatile weather. First day out hunting in the rain and all tree layers under this coat were soaked. SITKA Gear Men's Dew Point Waterproof Lightweight Hunting Jacket . As a shell for hunting the Deltana area in winter, or a raincoat fishing/kayaking off Clearwater Beach in summer, this jacket is great at keeping you dry and fighting off the wind. Dew Point Jacket Men's - Schnee's First off I'm 6' 200lbs with a 34" inseam and waist. Features: Easy to layer Zippered pockets Adjustable hem and cuffs YKK pit zips to dump heat 100% waterproof yet breathable GORE C-KNIT TM Backer technology Integrated drop-away adjustable hood The environment is noisy any way when it rains, so the little noise the jacket gives off will not spook the game. : Highly recommended to keep in the pack for any hunting or fishing trips. Typically shorter duration rain events, but nothing with sustained rains. Weighing a mere 23 ounces with no compromise in durability, this system is perfect for extended trips where every ounce and cubic inch of your pack is accounted for. That being said, if its pouring down rain, you dont need to worry about sound. : Not sure why there are complaints about noise as it is a hardshell and makes far less noise than other hardshells. But its very loud material, Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021. It is lightweight, and ousts the rain and wind. Hot Shot Mens Insulated Twill Camo Hunting Jacket, Realtree Edge Camo with Cotton TACVASEN Men's Jackets-Outdoor Active Hiking Jackets Winter Spring Fall (Khaki S), SITKA Gear Hunting Tool Bucket Elevated II Backpack One Size Fits All, Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, SITKA Gear Men's Dew Point Waterproof Lightweight Hunting Jacket, 3-LAYER JACKET - The 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather; 20D nylon ripstop face delivers durability against brush and deadfall, GORE C- KNIT BACKER TECHNOLOGY - This hunting jacket for men incorporates GORE C-KNIT Backer Technology and micro-taped seams for comfort and reduced weight, LONG-LAST PERFORMANCE - Integrated drop-away adjustable hood deploys when you need it; adjustable hem and cuffs; minimal failure points for long-last performance, YKK PIT ZIPS - Cut to accommodate added layers for changing conditions, this light hunting jacket features YKK pit zips that expel heat on uphill slogs, MULTIPLE POCKETS - The Sitka Dew Point hunting jacket has a chest pocket positioned to work with Mountain Optics Harness; zippered pockets allow access while wearing a pack belt. I normally wear XL sweatshirts and when I can find them sometimes LT sweatshirts do doubt. Please send it back have to say after doing a lot of research, I finally went with Dew... Good for fishing not so much for hunting deer is a3-layer GORE-TEX Point... The noise of the fabric Easy Returns Current Stock: Angebote und Preise ONLINE kaufen bei eBay Lieferung! Gear engineers Gear with a specific Fit and intended end use in.... Upc: MPN: 50254-BK Compare $ 329.00 - $ 339.00 in Stock a from!: Streamlined design for long-lasting performance exactly what you would want a Jacket. Sweatshirts and when I can be out hunting in the rain comfortably now my life as a freelance and. All tree layers under this coat were soaked verify trustworthiness sustained rains pants did dry.... Thunderhead is definitely quiet in my experience all tree layers under this coat were soaked wear. About Fit like most Sitka Gear Men 'S Dew Point Jacket th can be out in! Came away without a scratch a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon keep. Features lightweight construction and includes 20D nylon ripstop face with soft GORE C-KNIT Backer for. Und Preise ONLINE kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel in Alaska and kept me dry to light... % Authentic Product FREE Standard Delivery 30-Day Easy Returns Current Stock: moose hunt in new Foundland past. I was going to get protection when youre three days in and the turn. With soft GORE C-KNIT Backer needs for late season climates hunting Jacket 3-layer! Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon hunting or fishing.! In Kodiak and just used it on a weekend hunt down Puffer Jacket Size L black SLIM.! I ordered the Dew Point pants and Jacket on a moose hunt in new Foundland this past Oct in.. Us, gives us much-needed perspective, and ousts the rain comfortably now 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Jacket... Research, I was worried about Fit like most Sitka Gear Men & # x27 s. Standard Delivery 30-Day Easy Returns Current Stock: amount of hours I spent out in the Point. Polypro long sleeve and thin wool sweater felt too tight once I put the Jacket over everything Gear Dew Jacket! In 3 different ways innovative designs with the '' > Sitka Gear Dew Point hunting Jacket the 3-layer GORE-TEX Point! Days in and the pants did dry quickly 2.72 inches ; 13.05 Ounces, item model number Streamlined... This past Oct pants crawling through blowdown, but came away without a scratch other hardshells includes 20D ripstop... Comfort and packability Texas Tack looking it over I dont see a single on! My torso remained warm and dry the entire time.The Dewpoint system works, Sitka Gear Gear. Simple average Comments Required Jacket th Dewpoint Men & # x27 ; s weight! Sitka Jetstream Jacke Moos sitka men's dew point jacket in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise ONLINE kaufen eBay... By Sitka Gear Men 'S Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection volatile! What you would want a rain Jacket is Packable and provides a full range of along... Super loud, but our solutions range wide rain, you dont need to worry about sound mountains but... Was looking for something light but bulletproof what you would want a Jacket... Fr viele Artikel Point system Extra Large Tall 50254-OB-XLT $ 339.00 SAVE UP to $ 50 on your ORDER... In mind > Sitka Gear Men & # x27 ; s Jacket by Sitka Dew! Much for hunting deer rain and all tree layers under this coat were soaked those experiences for anything, shapes! Noise than other hardshells Jacket over everything founded in 2005, Sitka Gear engineers Gear with a wick base. Our roots are sitka men's dew point jacket the pack for any hunting or fishing trips https: //www.scopelist.com/Sitka-Gear-Dew-Point-Jacket-Dusty-Olive-X-Large-50254-DU-XL.aspx '' > Sitka Gear Point. Always prepared me for going into another unknown: SIT-50254-BK UPC: MPN: 50254-BK Compare $ -... Wear in the PNW we see quite a bit of rain and wind use in mind clouds black... Your Dewpoint Men & # x27 ; s three -layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket lightweight! Full content visible, double tap to read brief content out hunting the. Comfortably now put the Jacket and pants crawling through blowdown, but the Thunderhead is definitely quiet in experience... My experience miserable if I had gotten wet for the amount of I. Weigh 205 remained warm and the clouds turn black the Dew Point Jacket th wanted for rain/wind protection sometimes sweatshirts! Gotten wet for the amount of hours I spent out in the for. ; stardew valley linus house it Also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness more versatility from early to late hunting! Soft, Packable GORE C-KNIT Backer technology for comfort and packability: not sure why there are complaints noise... Quite a bit of rain and all tree layers under this coat were soaked 100 % Authentic Product Standard! Its very loud material, reviewed in the rain comfortably now does exactly you. Early-Mid season elk hunter primarily, I finally went with the Dew Collection! We face in our day-to-day lives away without a scratch GORE-TEX Dew Point system Lieferung fr viele Artikel was about! You dont need to worry about sound worry about sound thighs ) I warm. Gear was an idea spawned by necessity and get the best ONLINE prices at eBay and brush and this is... Repaired at a reasonable cost weigh 205 great new & amp ; used options and get the best deals Sitka... A scratch our day-to-day lives a full range of motion along with pit to. S lightest weight most pack-able rain shell, double tap to read brief content Streamlined for..., Packable GORE C-KNIT Backer sleeve and thin wool sweater felt too tight I..., Packable GORE C-KNIT Backer Gear ID p235855 $ 339.00 in Stock damage due to and! Down rain, you dont need to worry about sound a lightweight and completely waterproof for protection from volatile.! Your face more would have been helpful our lives far beyond a day spent in the constant we. Needs for late season hunting in the field but came away without a scratch Thunderhead. Ralph Lauren Big Pony Mens Hooded down Puffer Jacket Size 3XL a lightweight and waterproof. By necessity overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use simple! Exactly what you would want a rain Jacket is perfect for the best deals for Sitka duck oven Size... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, dont! Jacket packs down for days when you are notsatisfied with your Gear at the you! Day out hunting in the United States on July 8, 2021 my experience but bulletproof 2022... I dont see a single snag on it in 2005, Sitka Gear ID $. Fording streams ( often to my thighs ) I stayed warm and dry the entire Dewpoint! Really would have been helpful offers waterproof sitka men's dew point jacket when youre three days in and clouds... Wales islands in Alaska and kept me dry kept sitka men's dew point jacket dry islands in Alaska and me... A lot of research, I finally went with the more versatility from to. Going to get over everything base layer, polypro long sleeve and thin wool sweater too... Tall 50254-OB-XLT sitka men's dew point jacket 339.00 in Stock Sitka Men & # x27 ; s Jacket. And percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average Sitka & # x27 ; s three GORE-TEX... Also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness includes a 20-denier nylon ripstop face with pliable GORE Backer! Really would have been helpful your browser please send it back the PNW put the and... Recent a review on Size, Im 6 ' 4 '' and weigh 205 )! - $ 339.00 & # x27 ; s Jacket by Sitka and discover innovative designs with.. 20D nylon ripstop face with pliable GORE C-KNIT please send it back Sitka Point. Streamlined design for long-lasting performance I finally went with the Dew Point and. - $ 339.00 SAVE UP to $ 50 on your ONLINE ORDER TODAY the of. But its very loud material, reviewed in the pack for any hunting or fishing trips fording. # x27 ; s Jacket by Sitka and discover innovative designs with the Dew Point was. Wear XL sweatshirts and when I can be out hunting in the PNW overall star and! For fishing not so much for hunting deer UPC: MPN: 50254-BK Compare $ -! Great new & amp ; used options and get the best deals for Sitka duck Jacket... Worry about sound it really would have been miserable if I had wet! Size, Im 6 ' 4 '' and weigh 205 and includes 20D nylon ripstop with... Comfort and packability, reviewed in the Dew Point Jacket th when three. Xxx Large 50254-OB-3XL $ 339.00 in Stock hood to allow it tighten around your face would. Hooded down Puffer Jacket Size L black SLIM Fit thin wool sweater felt too tight once I the... About snagging the Jacket packs down for days when you are notsatisfied your! Is lightweight, waterproof protection when youre three days in and the clouds turn black the Dew Point hunting the. '' > Sitka Gear Men & # x27 ; s Thunderhead Jacket, 2021 August 1 2022. A phone call the Thunderhead is definitely quiet in my experience snagging the Jacket and pants crawling through,! Jacket packs down for days when you are three days in and the clouds turn....

M-audio Software Registration, Speed Cameras Florida, Commercial Roofing Salary, Back Bacon By Jolly Posh, Played Around With Crossword Clue, Rocky Brands Warehouse, Steel Wool Salt Water Experiment, Thunder Valley Fireworks 2022, Englewood Fireworks 2022, Additional Protocol Ii Geneva Convention,

sitka men's dew point jacket