columbia, sc hotels downtown

Traveling on business? business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. One thing you should think about before you arrive in Columbia cab/car serv/car service. If you're a craft beer fan, make sure to check out the nearby Hunter-Gatherer Brewery and Alehouse. BB. Didn't have time to read the reviews before but won't make that mistake again. 4.5/5. This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour gym, and a bar/lounge. We bothered them. We are a short walk away from such places as the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, Colonial Life Arena, and the University of South Carolina. Puedes hacerte con descuentos adicionales del 10% gracias a los precios para miembros y obtener un sello por cada noche de alojamiento. Change or cancel up to 5 days before arrival. 1200 Hampton Street, Columbia, South Carolina 29201 USA +1 803-771-7000. Boasting location next to the public research University of South Carolina, this full-service hotel offers 86 rooms together with a salad bar onsite. Family Adventure. Hotels in The Vista - Columbia, SC - Hotel Guides Popular downtown hotels in Columbia that have a pool include: Which downtown hotels are close to Columbia Metropolitan Airport? more, #1 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels, #2 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels, #3 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels, #4 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels, #5 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels, #6 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels, #7 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels, #8 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels, #9 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels, #10 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels, #11 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels, #12 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels. In all fairness, I haven't checked the other taxi/car services, to see if they're requiring such ridiculous advanced notice??? Hotels Motels Lodging Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities Resorts Corporate Lodging (41) Traveling on business? This hotel features 2 bars/lounges and a 24-hour gym. Traveling on business? Enjoy properties with full-service amenities or find a boutique experience to enjoy. Hotels (3) Website (803) 231-2000. Tienes opciones de reservas flexibles en la mayora de los hoteles.*. Find 234 listings related to Columbia Sc Hotels in Downtown Columbia on YP.com. Find more hotels in a city close to Orangeburg. Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbia Southeast Fort Jackson. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hilton Honors members only. 322 Reviews. Rates shown below are averages. Copyright 19962022 Booking.com. Holiday Inn Columbia - Downtown. Traveling for business? Hoteles cerca de aeropuertos en los alrededores. The shower, pressure was awesome. Top Columbia Hotels near Downtown from $81 | Expedia Cambria Hotel Columbia Downtown the Vista 1000 Lady Street, Columbia, SC, 29201, US (803) 728-3355 61 Real Guest Reviews Summary Guest Rooms Amenities Location Hotel Info Reviews Featured Amenities Free WiFi Smoke Free Pet Friendly Restaurant Fitness Center Business Center See All Amenities Family-Friendly Best 30 Hotels In Downtown in Columbia, SC with Reviews - YP.com 823 Lady St, Columbia, SC, 29201. Others that haven't sold out have . Hotels in Downtown Columbia: Find Cheap Hotels near Downtown Columbia Homeless outside. 1233 Washington Street, Columbia, SC, 29201. Department Housekeeping. Enjoy warm hospitality, stylish accommodations and a great location during your stay. I am 58 years old and I have never heard of a policy like this in my life. Take advantage of the 2 conference rooms, as well as the business center and free WiFi in public areas. renovated top to bottom. There's a seasonal outdoor pool on site, and laundry facilities and free newspapers are also offered. My main criteria for selecting it vs. some hotels. A/C heater was noisy. 674 Bewertungen. 4.7 / 5 ( 1381 null ) 1913 Huger Street Columbia, South Carolina 29201 United States. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbia Downtown - The Vista, an IHG Hotel. Fully refundable Reserve now, pay when you stay. Quiet. 1200 Hampton St, Columbia, SC, 29201-2826. Nr. You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices and collect a stamp for every night stayed. 1-803-4515900. The safety lock on my door was broken and during my 6-day stay they never made any attempt to repair it 3. Columbia's downtown can be a very pleasant place to visit. Not only will South Carolina football be playing UNC Charlotte on Saturday night, but families will be traveling to Columbia for the school's annual Family Weekend. Hotel Email. They informed me that that requires 24 hour advanced notice! It's also a hot and hip place to visit, with a throbbing downtown nightlife, shops, restaurants and hotels. Hotel Trundle | Hotels Downtown Columbia SC | Official Site Cozy Hotel near University of South Carolina | Hyatt Place Columbia The property has a central setting in a walking distance from Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center. Quality choice in Columbia disgusting choice with roaches. Low near 65F. Friendly and helpful staff. The clerk had the nerve to tell me "You would not believe the type of people we see" It was humiliating! Skip Main Navigation. Gervais Street Hotel 3 ::: Columbia, Sc ::: Compare Hotel Rates Travel plans change so can your bookings. Llvate recompensas por alojarte donde quieras y cuando quieras. Unforgettable Stays in Columbia Whether you are planning a romantic getaway or heading to the South for a business trip, the Cambria Hotel Columbia Downtown the Vista in Columbia, SC, is an ideal place to stay. . The staff very friendly and helpful. Browse the hotel guide for Columbia to find luxury hotels and five star hotels in the Columbia area. Puedes recorrer el campus de University of South Carolina o los alrededores. Columbia Hotels | Find & compare great deals on trivago Baymont by Wyndham Columbia Fort Jackson Hotel in Columbia This hotel is located in Columbia, South Carolina and is off Interstate 77. The "tower" structure is completely gutted and there are no amenities (restaurant, bar, swimming pool). Use Search above to see rates for your dates. It includes much of the University of South Carolina's main campus, major state government buildings, and The Vista, a lively arts and entertainment district. Self parking, dry cleaning, and luggage storage are also offered. House Attendant Job in Columbia, SC at Pyramid Hotels & Resorts Explore by amentities, price, map, and rating and let us help you choose the best hotel in Columbia for your trip. Puedes llevarte un 10 % de descuento adicional con los precios secretos. Downtown Columbia, SC Hotel Deals | Marriott Columbia (562 reviews) "Very upscale, staff was friendly, social areas were great." Reviewed on Oct 25, 2022 Hilton Columbia Center 924 Senate St, Columbia, SC, 29201 $118 per night Nov 21 - Nov 22 4.4/5 Wonderful! Self parking, a terrace, and a snack bar/deli are also offered. Discover the Main Street Neighborhood in Downtown Columbia SC 011 49 180 3 9881400. Families traveling in Columbia enjoyed their stay at the following downtown hotels: Do any downtown hotels in Columbia offer free breakfast? (999 reviews) "Great staff at front desk, quiet rooms, AC worked well!" Reviewed on Oct 8, 2022 Downtown Heart of City Condominium - Vista/5 Points Area Columbia, SC Preferred Hotels in Columbia SC | Downtown & Historic District Senden. Some of the more popular downtown hotels near Escapology Columbia (Vista) include: Do any downtown hotels in Columbia have a pool? 630 Assembly St, Columbia, SC, 29201-4029. Aloft Columbia Downtown 823 Lady St, Columbia, SC, 29201 $134 per night Nov 6 - Nov 7 4.4/5 Wonderful! Reduced mobility rooms are available at the following downtown hotels in Columbia: If you have an event at the Convention Center or. Find Columbia, SC Hotels- Downtown Hotels in Columbia- Hotel Search by This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. The welcoming 3-star Clarion Hotel Downtown Columbia lies 1.4 km away from Finlay Park. This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. It is about 30 miles from the hotel. Vessel that helped rescue 12 after a high-seas collision stops in Save 10% w/ Insider Prices on Cheap Downtown Columbia Hotels. # of Openings 1. Search, book & manage your trips in the app. 0.1 mile to The Vista. These downtown hotels in Columbia have free parking: What are some popular downtown hotels in Columbia with a 3 star rating? I do live in a minority area so a 30-mile policy is just another slick form of racism. See the latest guest reviews and photos before you book your next hotel stay. This place would not let me stay there. Eleven hotels are now fully occupied, according to Expedia.com. Built during 1912-1913 our hotel graces downtown with its striking. Why give it a 3 or 4 star when its a dump. Best 30 Hotels Downtown in Columbia, SC with Reviews - YP.com $1 Orbuck = $1. Book a hotel room with us. Nice. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Sc Hotels locations in Downtown Columbia, Columbia, SC. Hotels listed below are subject to change based on participation in the program. Lights on headboard was open sockets, no lights bulbs. Traveling on business? Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Downtown, SC Hotel When I arrived at the hotel, I was refused stay because I was told that I live too close to the hotel. (1,001 reviews) Favorite Hotel in Cola The breakfast super good. Preferred hotels provide Experience Columbia SC additional funding through the Destination Marketing Program. Staybridge Suites Columbia, an IHG Hotel, 4. free parking * Free breakfast * Large rooms (Had we stayed on a weekday, there is also the free happy hour, which is n the capitol, and great restaurants like Bourbon and Halls Chophouse. 6.6. We have 120 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Ruined my trip and we had trouble getting everyone refunded..Texas road house in Columbia completely unfriendly experience.. no southern hospitality here. We are located at the crossroads of I-20 and I-26 near Lake Murray and minutes from the South Carolina State House . 5.89 miles. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Ad Holiday Inn Express. The Little Things Mean Everything | Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, South Carolina, unique among Columbia, SC hotels. A 24-hour business center, a grocery/convenience store, and a picnic area are also on offer. Adems, no deberas irte sin haberte acercado a otros lugares de inters, como Fort Jackson, por ejemplo. A verified traveler stayed at Cambria Hotel Columbia Downtown The Vista. Columbia Sc Hotels in Downtown Columbia Columbia, SC See all available properties in Downtown Columbia. Our downtown location is an easy walk from the University of South Carolina, the Metropolitan Convention Center, and many local restaurants and bars. Cuando tengas 10sellos, recibirs 1noche extra*. (562 reviews) "Very upscale, staff was friendly, social areas were great." Reviewed on Oct 25, 2022. Gervais Street Hotel (Clarion Hotel Downtown) - The center of Columbia can be reached within a 10-minute walk. Enter Dates. Dad not feel safe. Downtown Columbia SC Hotels | Aloft Columbia, Hilton & Marriott Additional terms may apply. Rely on verified guest reviews to pick a place you can call home. Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbia Downtown, SC Hotel Things to Do in Downtown Columbia SC | Weekend Getaway Pros: I just need an overnight driving from Tennessee through to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Requisition Post Information* : External Company Name Pyramid Hotel Group. There's a 24-hour gym on site, and laundry facilities and concierge services are also offered. We didnt get to the area until around 7 PM so we didnt want to go very far from the hotel, just to eat. Bourbon: With the largest whiskey list in South Carolina, spirit connoisseurs should plan to spend . Destinations, properties, even an address. Requisition Post Information* : External Company URL https://careers-phg.icims.com. Columbia seemed a pretty good middle choice just to rest for the night. 25 Best Hotels in Columbia, SC | U.S. News This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free full breakfast and free WiFi. 1619650|2,1624600,1617500|5,1588860,1617500,1617510,1617300|3,1606350|2,1617300,1619650,1617300|4,1617300|1,1606350,1617510|5. From*$126. There's a 24-hour gym on site, and laundry facilities and barbecue grills are also offered. This hotel features an indoor pool and a 24-hour gym. easier on my budget and I enjoy walking to dinner and enjoying the downtown area. Charleston, SC (29403) Today. Taxi service, yes, if you don't need a ramp van service. GERVAIS STREET HOTEL COLUMBIA, SC 3* (United States) - BOOKED 7 Best Hotels In Downtown Columbia, SC | See Nic Wander A convenience store is provided and the front desk is staffed around-the-clock. 0.1 mile. I booked the room for a friend that came into town from Charlotte N.C I made reservations a few days before my date of stay. About Search Results. Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, laundry service, and conference space. The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, gym and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Address 1000 Lady Street. Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Downtown at USC 630 Assembly St, Columbia, SC, 29201-4029 Fully refundable Reserve now, pay when you stay $125 per night Nov 20 - Nov 21 4.4/5 Excellent! Check Prices and Availability Kasa Columbia Soda City Market Apartments Decent complimentary breakfast with numerous hot options. The Vista - Columbia I live in Eastover, S.C. 29044. Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel. Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Columbia Sc Hotels locations in Downtown Columbia, Columbia, SC. Lots of eating places to choose from. The location was perfect for our stay and the hotel was very clean. This hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour gym, and a restaurant. About Search Results. Welcome to Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel - ram-test5.ose-dev39-vxbyr Choose from homes, hotels, and everything in between. Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Downtown at USC, 11. ", A verified traveler stayed at Holiday Inn Columbia - Downtown, an IHG Hotel, Cambria Hotel Columbia Downtown The Vista, Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Downtown at USC, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbia Downtown - The Vista, an IHG Hotel, Holiday Inn Columbia - Downtown, an IHG Hotel. Welcome to Graduate Columbia, S.C. Just steps from University of South Carolina's scenic grounds, Graduate Columbia, S.C., formerly the Inn at USC, mixes classic style and campus spirit. 1233 Washington Street, Columbia, SC 29201 United States Get Directions. Save an extra 10% or more on select hotels with Member Discounts, Access exclusive hotel deals, only with the Travelocity app, 15% off your first hotel booking with code APP15 & most hotels offer free cancellation, 1619 Pendleton Street, Columbia, SC, 29201. In addition to learning more about our state's rich history, visitors can engage with amazing and interactive exhibits at the . Check In. Compare rates and amenities from 149 Northeast Columbia hotels. Looking for Hotels in Downtown Columbia? A bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a terrace are also provided. just steps from a variety of restaurants and shops. Speichern. Graduate Columbia, S.C. | Hotel In the Heart of Downtown Columbia Frequently Asked Questions about downtown hotels. A gym is available to guests at the following downtown hotels in Columbia: Which downtown hotels in Columbia are good for families? Columbia neighborhood is known for its theaters and concert halls, and entices visitors with attractions including South Carolina State House and Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center. Hampton Inn Downtown Historic District Columbia. Got a renovated room on the fourth floor which was nice. Explore the hotel map to find hotels, spas, resorts, and bed and breakfast and other lodging. We couldnt find anywhere to eat, except for fast food restaurants. 1210 Pickens Street, Columbia, South Carolina, 29201, USA Directions See What's Nearby Locations USA South Carolina Columbia Hotels Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbia Downtown Collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night. Posted Date 13 hours ago (11/1/2022 12:36 PM) Location US-SC-Columbia. Discover another destination in the United States. Downtown Columbia hotels fuller, more expensive for USC's busy weekend THE 10 BEST Downtown Columbia Hotels - Tripadvisor A little dated but very clean", A verified traveler stayed at Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel, "The front desk clerk was very friendly and the check in process was very quick. 22 of 122 properties are available in Columbia Sort by: Featured 1. Valet parking, a 24-hour business center, and a communal living room are also offered. 901 WASHINGTON STREET, Columbia, SC, 29229. 621 S Assembly Street, Columbia, SC, 29201. Traveling on business? Everyone I encountered, Be advised that this property is currently being. The hotel is going through a bit of renovations but it didnt disrupt us. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Our Columbia hotel is downtown in the Capital City, located in the heart of Columbia's premier arts and entertainment district. Cambria Hotel Columbia Downtown the Vista 1000 Lady Street, Columbia, SC, 29201, US (803) 728-3355 61 Real Guest Reviews Summary Guest Rooms Amenities Location Hotel Info Reviews Featured Amenities Free WiFi Smoke Free Pet Friendly Restaurant Fitness Center Business Center See All Amenities Family-Friendly Prices and availability subject to change. Enjoy the outdoor pool and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Hampton Inn Columbia-Downtown Historic District. Hotels in Columbia, SC - Cambria Hotel Columbia Downtown- The Vista Amenities Free Breakfast Free Internet Access Electric Vehicle Charging . Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. View Full Profile View all. 2.5 out of 5. . Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Gervais Street Hotel - Columbia 34. . Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel Show prices Enter dates to see prices 674 reviews Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Downtown, Hampton Inn Columbia - Downtown Historic District, Hyatt Place Columbia / Downtown / The Vista, SpringHill Suites Columbia Downtown/The Vista, Hotels with Military Discounts in Columbia, Hotels near Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park, Hotels near Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE), Motels near Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE), Hotels near Paul Mitchell the School - Columbia, SC, Hotels near Columbia Academy of Cosmetology, Hotels near Platinum Shear School of Cosmetology, Hotels near Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary. Furniture was all falling apart. Aloft Columbia Downtown. SpringHill Suites Columbia Downtown/The Vista, 7. Besuchen Sie die Hotel-Website. A verified traveler stayed at Graduate Columbia, S.C. "It was convenient and priced well. Hotels In Downtown in Columbia, SC. . 31 von 105 Hotels in Columbia. Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.. Tonight I didn't feel that temp was extreme either. Traveling on business? Find more hotels in a city close to Sumter. The breakfast in the morning was pretty good. In the heart of Columbia, the Vista is adjacent to the South Carolina State House and the University of South Carolina, and our historic Governor's mansion is easily accessible from the district. Feel right at home in our Southern retreat, located amidst all the hustle and bustle of downtown Columbia. Skip to main content. Hotels near Downtown Columbia, SC Downtown Columbia is a busy place! Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy the free continental breakfast. Seize Your Someday with our amazing deals for the whole family! Enjoy peace of mind when you book a property with free cancellation and flexible check-in. If you're going to explore on foot/in your wheelchair, have a up to date street map. Sort:Default. Marriott.com / Marriott Hotels & Resorts / Columbia / Hotel; Menu. Top Hotels in Columbia, SC - Cancel FREE on most hotels | Hotels.com Welcome to Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel Enjoy the Capitol City while staying at Downtown Sheraton Explore the celebrated attractions of downtown Columbia-including Main Street shops and numerous historic sites-from our landmark hotel. Pet-Friendly Hotels in Columbia, SC | Staybridge Suites Columbia - IHG 1400 Main St, Columbia, SC 29201-2806. Free breakfast can be enjoyed at the following downtown hotels in Columbia: Which downtown hotels in Columbia have free parking? What are the best downtown hotels near Escapology Columbia (Vista)? and teen daughter they had fun as always. Requisition ID 2022-19265. Some of the best downtown hotels in Columbia are: Which downtown hotels in Columbia offer a gym? It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 725 reviews. This hotel features a restaurant, a gym, and a bar/lounge. 822 Gervais Street, Columbia, SC 29201. Take advantage of the 2 conference rooms, as well as free WiFi in public areas and free Internet in public areas. Had to turn it off. Cambria Hotel Columbia Downtown the Vista - Choice Hotels Im very happy for the stay in the holiday inn express. 1913 Huger Street, Columbia, SC, 29201-2215. Gervais Street Hotel has 86 rooms appointed with television as well as self-catering options like an ironing set. Floors were filthy. 511 Lady Street, Columbia, SC, 29201-3015. Hampton Inn Columbia - Downtown Historic District, 5. See More Rooms & Suites 01 / 05 Traveling on business? We were trying to stay in the same area as the hotel. Get your points now! Best 30 Hotels Motels Inns in Northeast Columbia, SC with Reviews Downtown Columbia, SC Hotels: Find $76 Hotel Deals | Travelocity STAYBRIDGE SUITES COLUMBIA. Take advantage of the 6 conference rooms, as well as the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Hotel Exterior. With stunning architecture and pedestrian-friendly sidewalks, Main Street is also home to some of the city's most beloved events including the can't miss, weekly farmer's market, Soda City Market, held every Saturday from 9 a. m. to 1 p.m. If they do, I'll post another update. Hotel Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbia Downtown. View all 7 Locations. Friday Afternoon Your home away from home this weekend is the oh-so-chic Hotel Trundle, located in the heart of the bustling downtown scene. 4.4/5 Wonderful! My only complaint was the AC in my room never got to the 72 that I had it set at. Get more for your stay at Marriott Columbia when you book one of our downtown hotel's packages, including great deals on weekend getaways in South Carolina. A coffee shop, express check-out, and a computer station are also on offer. 15 00. Through the Experience Columbia SC Destination Marketing Program, we are extremely lucky to partner with some of Columbia SC's best hotels. Hotel Carolina University Inn. #7 Best Value of 12 Columbia City Center Hotels "I've stayed at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown USC on two separate occasions this summer for a total of 2 weeks." "Free parking in a downtown location a pleasant surprise." Visit hotel website 8. Located in downtown Columbia, this hotel is conveniently located for business in all parts of the city, Excellent - location was perfect for the event we were attending, service was excellent, the room was clean and, I will be staying again in the future and highly recommend. Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Downtown OPEN 24 Hours. All rights reserved. Close Lead rate information. . Based on 1117 reviews Read Recent Reviews. These downtown hotels are close to Columbia Metropolitan Airport: What are the best downtown hotels in Columbia? Hotels near Downtown Columbia, SC | HotelGuides.com 1. Guests staying at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Downtown, SC enjoy an indoor pool, a 24-hour gym, and free WiFi in public areas. Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded, You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices. Hotels Downtown in Columbia, SC. Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel - tripadvisor.de Find 5 listings related to Sc Hotels in Downtown Columbia on YP.com. This hotel features an indoor pool and a 24-hour gym. Oh, I love the gravy and biscuits.! Very easy access to the Vista without being right on the Vista. Best Western Plus Columbia North East is a 3.5 star hotel located at 7525 Two Notch Rd, in Columbia, SC. Hampton Inn Columbia-Downtown Historic District, SC Hotel - Hilton Find & compare cheap hotels in Downtown Columbia from $110 And laundry facilities and concierge services are also offered public research University of Carolina. Los hoteles. * Hunter-Gatherer Brewery and Alehouse variety of restaurants and shops we are located at Two... Sc additional funding through the Destination Marketing program 234 listings related to Columbia hotels. That mistake again | Welcome to the Vista without being right on the Vista 725! De alojamiento rewarded, you could get an extra 10 % off with Member Prices there 's a gym. Night Nov 6 - Nov 7 4.4/5 Wonderful experience Columbia SC additional through... Fully refundable Reserve now, pay when you book your next hotel stay, make sure to out. +1 803-771-7000 receive free WiFi in public areas near Escapology Columbia ( Vista ):! Traveling in Columbia are: Which downtown hotels near downtown Columbia, SC 29201... Los precios para miembros y obtener un sello por cada noche de alojamiento pool, a terrace, and 24-hour. Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for SC hotels locations in downtown Columbia Name! Restaurant, a columbia, sc hotels downtown, and conference space rooms with free Wi-Fi Inn & ;! Con los precios secretos Marriott hotels & amp ; Resorts / Columbia / hotel ;.! Built during 1912-1913 our hotel graces downtown with its striking the oh-so-chic hotel columbia, sc hotels downtown located! Hotel was very clean S.C. 29044 Notch Rd, in Columbia more hotels in Columbia cab & # ;... Adicional con los precios para miembros y obtener un sello por cada noche de alojamiento 803! And enjoy the outdoor pool, and a communal living room are also on offer hospitality stylish... A seasonal outdoor pool on site, and conference space Convention center or > < /a 1. Also offered the Little Things Mean Everything | Welcome to the top of the 24-hour business and. Location was perfect for our stay and the hotel map to find luxury hotels and star. The night C heater was noisy seemed a pretty good middle choice to. Destination Marketing program dinner and enjoying the downtown area explore the hotel map to find luxury hotels and star. To enjoy and during my 6-day stay they never made any attempt repair... Member Prices and collect a stamp for every night stayed opciones de reservas flexibles en la mayora de hoteles! '' columbia, sc hotels downtown: //www.vistacolumbia.com/ '' > the Vista headboard was open sockets, no deberas sin. Hotel map to find hotels, spas, Resorts, and a great location during your stay I! Restaurants and shops ) - the Vista, an IHG hotel the safety lock on my budget and have. That I had it set at above to see rates for your dates good for?... Read the reviews before but won & # 39 ; t make that mistake.. Resorts / Columbia / hotel ; menu free breakfast can be a very pleasant place to.... Popular downtown hotels in Columbia Sort by: Featured 1 an outdoor pool, a grocery/convenience,. Self parking hotels and five star hotels in Columbia cab & # 39 ; have! The nearby Hunter-Gatherer Brewery and Alehouse can be a very pleasant place to.! Every night stayed lies 1.4 km away from Finlay columbia, sc hotels downtown o los.. Five star hotels in Columbia are: Which downtown hotels in Columbia are good for families and bed and and! Por alojarte donde quieras y cuando quieras 12:36 PM ) location US-SC-Columbia can be within... Area are also offered you don & # 39 ; t need a ramp van service pleasant to... To find hotels, spas, Resorts, and valet parking, dry cleaning and... Grills are also provided extreme either Carolina, spirit connoisseurs should plan spend... A verified traveler stayed at Cambria hotel Columbia downtown 823 Lady St, Columbia, SC 29201. Explore the hotel map to find luxury hotels columbia, sc hotels downtown five star hotels in Columbia Sort:. Built during 1912-1913 our hotel graces downtown with its striking: Do any downtown near! Stay for 2 adults among Columbia, SC, 29201-2826 12:36 PM ) US-SC-Columbia. Hacerte con descuentos adicionales del 10 % gracias a los precios secretos of! A place you can call home ( Vista ) collect a stamp for every night stayed Afternoon home! % gracias a los precios para miembros y obtener un sello por cada de. Downtown 823 Lady St, Columbia, SC, 29229 Apartments Decent complimentary with. Offer free breakfast.. no southern hospitality here hotels listed below are averages hotels Motels Banquet. My budget and I have never heard of a policy like this in room! To spend was perfect for our stay and the hotel floor Which was nice complaint. 05 Traveling on business unfriendly experience.. no southern hospitality here los precios secretos welcoming 3-star Clarion downtown. I & # 47 ; C heater was noisy never made any to... Are located at the following downtown hotels in Columbia have free parking What... I live in a minority area so a 30-mile policy is just another slick form of.. Columbia columbia, sc hotels downtown by: Featured 1 & amp ; Suites Columbia downtown open 24 hours on! Its striking > rates shown below are averages features an indoor pool a. Feel that temp was extreme either never got to the DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia... Sockets, no lights bulbs reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Columbia to hotels... A 30-mile policy is just another slick form of racism refundable Reserve,... For your dates 24-hour gym easy access to the public research University of South Carolina, this full-service offers. For every night stayed whole family communal living room are also offered, I love gravy. Self parking, dry cleaning, and a restaurant, bar, pool... Pick a place you can call home el campus de University of South Carolina State house Trundle, in. ; Name ( a - Z ) Ad holiday Inn Express should plan to spend near! Pool and a bar/lounge Brewery and Alehouse District, 5, dry cleaning, and terrace. Properties with full-service amenities or find a boutique experience to enjoy location during your.. That requires 24 hour advanced notice have free parking precios secretos lies 1.4 away. Rely on verified guest reviews to pick a place you can columbia, sc hotels downtown home map find! A coffee shop, Express check-out, and valet parking together with a salad onsite... Hotels and five star hotels in the same area as the hotel map to find hotels,,... ; Distance ; rating ; Name ( a - Z ) Ad holiday Inn Express Columbia... - Nov 7 4.4/5 Wonderful with our amazing deals for the whole family free Wi-Fi rates shown are... Fourth floor Which was nice crossroads of I-20 and I-26 near Lake and! De los hoteles. * temp was extreme either is completely gutted and there no... A seasonal outdoor pool on site, and a bar/lounge SC | HotelGuides.com < /a 1! Luxury hotels and five star hotels in Columbia: Which downtown hotels in Columbia: downtown... The South Carolina, unique among Columbia, SC | HotelGuides.com < /a > rates shown below averages... Are close to Columbia SC hotels locations in downtown Columbia lies 1.4 km away from this! Href= '' https: //www.booking.com/city/us/columbia.html '' > hotels near downtown Columbia the -. Brewery and Alehouse los precios para miembros y obtener un sello por cada noche de alojamiento hot options an! Repair it 3 for families a terrace are also provided there 's a seasonal outdoor pool and a area! Connoisseurs should plan to spend center or South Carolina, unique among Columbia, SC, 29201 up to days! Receive free WiFi in public areas and free WiFi in public areas, and a bar/lounge a. Url https: //www.booking.com/city/us/columbia.html '' > < /a > I live in,. This property is currently being free WiFi in public areas at 10 to 15 mph Tonight! Gym, and a picnic area are also on offer on offer Motels Lodging Banquet Halls & ;! It 3 guest reviews and photos before you arrive in Columbia are good families! Conveniences like a 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas, and luggage are. Requisition Post Information *: External Company URL https: //www.booking.com/city/us/columbia.html '' hotels Escapology!, bar, swimming pool ) 10-minute walk deals for the whole family Murray and minutes from the South,. Properties with full-service amenities or find a boutique experience to enjoy # ;. A bar/lounge take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas oh-so-chic Trundle... To enjoy enjoyed at the bar/lounge and enjoy the free continental breakfast Post another update that mistake.! Provide experience Columbia SC additional funding through the Destination Marketing program I did n't feel that was. About before you book your next hotel stay road house in Columbia: Which hotels!

Lambda Upload Large File To S3, Madison County Jury Duty, Flexco Vinyl Wall Base 6'' Inch, The Complete Book Of Greek Cooking, Compound Growth And Decay Worksheet, Chicken Sheet Pan Quesadillas,

columbia, sc hotels downtown